2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I don’t believe Dusty filled out the lineup card- having Diaz do such a shifty AB when we have one guy who had put up some quality AB’s. I will take some from satisfaction at the end of the year when be it Dusty or Click that fucked that up gets handed their walking papers. Fuck them fuck them fuck them. 

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Can you keep the doom and gloom at bay until it’s warranted. We’re going to fucking win here and flip the script

I'm a 3/4 glass empty person but am optimistic tonight because we've got the power pitcher on the mound and we know Nola can be had.  I'm not optimistic with JV tomorrow at all, zero.

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I don’t believe Dusty filled out the lineup card- having Diaz do such a shifty AB when we have one guy who had put up some quality AB’s. I will take some from satisfaction at the end of the year when be it Dusty or Click that fucked that up gets handed their walking papers. Fuck them fuck them fuck them. 

This reeks of the stubborn summer run with Meyers  when everyone could see he was colder than liquid nitrogen. 

• Hook 'Em 1

since Hensley, Vasquesz, Machete are better hitters than Diaz/Dubon/Mancini, why not play 2 of the 3 of the first group at all times?  It's ok to have one C at DH, don't be scared. 

Please Javier go 8.  Please. 

I see a Breg HR soon. 

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell