NFL catch-all thread?

closetohumping

13 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Anyone getting the KC-Chicago game on NFL network?

Ha. I was trying to check out the Colts/Bill game to see if Sam would be getting some play. Youtube says the NFL network would be showing it, but its showing last nights eagles/jets game. I guess I'll just stream it from one of the many illegal sites, because they dont have their shit together

10 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Ha. I was trying to check out the Colts/Bill game to see if Sam would be getting some play. Youtube says the NFL network would be showing it, but its showing last nights eagles/jets game. I guess I'll just stream it from one of the many illegal sites, because they dont have their shit together

Ya, they are showing A Football Life about Chris Spielman instead of the Colts/Bill game now where I am located.  Fucking bullshit.

Edited by Horn80

10 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Ya, they are showing A Football Life about Chris Spielman instead of the Colts/Bill game now where I am located.  Fucking bullshit.

https://sportsurge.club/live/indianapolis-colts-buffalo-bills-live-stream/443000

bunch of streams here, the first one is jumping around, so I moved on to the second one and it works fine

18 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

ah lame, they pulled him.

I hope he outplays Foles for #2. Eagles were idiots for dumping Foles for Wentz. Another team may poach Sam. It would be difficult to sneak him in on waivers. I just like watching him ball out when he’s not completely dinged up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I hope he outplays Foles for #2. Eagles were idiots for dumping Foles for Wentz. Another team may poach Sam. It would be difficult to sneak him in on waivers. I just like watching him ball out when he’s not completely dinged up. 

Agree because anyone that watched Sam play at Texas, especially his incredible comeback games against Texas Tech and OU should know he’s someone you want on your team.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Turned on the NFL Network while enjoying a beer on a cool 95° evening. It's the Fuck Aaron Rodgers in his Hallucinogenic Vag vs the 49ers pre-season game. Don't give 2 shits about either team, but what the ever loving fuck is NFLN doing with their transition wipe? They're now using an effect that has tapered horizontal bars crawl up the screen, you know...kinda like the effect you vet when you're experiencing signal loss/buffering?

Who comes up with this shit? Let's make the viewing audience think they've either got a connection problem or that we're losing the head end feed?

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Turned on the NFL Network while enjoying a beer on a cool 95° evening. It's the Fuck Aaron Rodgers in his Hallucinogenic Vag vs the 49ers pre-season game. Don't give 2 shits about either team, but what the ever loving fuck is NFLN doing with their transition wipe? They're now using an effect that has tapered horizontal bars crawl up the screen, you know...kinda like the effect you vet when you're experiencing signal loss/buffering?

Who comes up with this shit? Let's make the viewing audience think they've either got a connection problem or that we're losing the head end feed?

Most of the preseason games on NFL Network are just simulcast (in your case a replay) of the local broadcast.

Finally a positive play for the Texans (a personal foul against the Rams, maybe a catch on sideline) but damn, Davis Mills and the Texans offense looks like complete shit. Balls are landing several yards from the receiver in most instances. No timing whatsoever, I guess that’s why he’s playing the entire first half. 

(My shit talking is what they needed, TD pass on the next play, LOL.)

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

For the gamblers in the room, a great majority of these games are going over 

Watching, much less gambling upon preseason games is just crazy.

I get it if you're really interested in a young player making the squad, otherwise you are getting ZERO glimpses of true game planning and strategy.  It's just practice, for which the NFL forces their customers to buy tix.

Edited by slorch

So the Niners restructure Garoppolo to a one year $6.5 m deal guaranteed. What does that mean. He’s now trade bait because his old contract was too expensive and his shoulder isn’t ready. He’s a cheap date if a team wants to sign him and park him.

Makes a lot of sense fundamentally but they have a goofy set of shit going on. Trey Lance is not going to win this locker room until he can prove it. The new QB coach is Brian Griese, who has never been a coach. And you have a head coach who will kill a qb’s career and knee if needed. It’s fucking Peyton Place.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

So the Niners restructure Garoppolo to a one year $6.5 m deal guaranteed. What does that mean. He’s now trade bait because his old contract was too expensive and his shoulder isn’t ready. He’s a cheap date if a team wants to sign him and park him.

New contract has a no-trade clause. He’s in SF for the year

Mond to Cle to join that fun QB room. 

The Cleveland Browns claimed quarterback Kellen Mond off waivers from the Minnesota Vikings on Wednesday.

Mond gives the Browns a third quarterback on their active roster behind starter Jacoby Brissett and backup Joshua Dobbs while Deshaun Watson serves his 11-game suspension for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34494751/cleveland-browns-claim-kellen-mond-waivers-third-qb-source-says

• Haha 1