2022 Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

11 minutes ago, WBT said:

4-3 OSU and TCU already into their bullpen in the 3rd.  I don't think it will be long before OSU goes to theirs also.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Shows how god damn important it is to win game 2. Texas just sitting back and resting while either team burns through their whole pen and need to win two tomorrow 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Shows how god damn important it is to win game 2. Texas just sitting back and resting while either team burns through their whole pen and need to win two tomorrow 

And a preview of next weekend when the same thing holds true.

Not sure, but at least on the TV it looked like he came to a complete stop.  Maybe from the side it looked different.

It was not a balk. Every single announcer/baseball person has said the same. Absolutely terrible call.

Wasn’t going to change the game, but the call was awful, the ejection was horrendous for signaling for the intentional walk and the suspension is insane
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, HoustonFrog said:

It was not a balk. Every baseball person has said the same. Absolutely terrible call.  Wasn’t going to change the game, but the call was awful, the ejection was horrendous for signaling for the intentional walk and the suspension is insane

yPTetg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HoustonFrog said:

It was not a balk. Every single announcer/baseball person has said the same. Absolutely terrible call.

Wasn’t going to change the game, but the call was awful, the ejection was horrendous for signaling for the intentional walk and the suspension is insane

Yeah that was all total bullshit. 

SourWeightyAmericankestrel-size_restrict

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 4

Excellent. @Valmy77 or others that would know, are they going to be down to their version of Duplantier or Blair, basically? Behind Morehouse we got Stevens who can probably give us 3-5 innings. Harrison is still there. Nixon can probably give us an inning or 2. Lebarraon? Olivarez? @zlavydra perhaps some Cobb action?

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Excellent. @Valmy77 or others that would know, are they going to be down to their version of Duplantier or Blair, basically? Behind Morehouse we got Stevens who can probably give us 3-5 innings. Harrison is still there. Nixon can probably give us an inning or 2. Lebarraon? Olivarez? @zlavydra perhaps some Cobb action?

OSU will have a decent arm or two left. They would probably start Trevor Martin (4.85 ERA, 5 starts) or Dillon Marsh (3.98 ERA, 4 starts)in game 1 tomorrow. Definitely better than Duplantier or Blair. They haven’t used their closer yet at all either.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

OSU will have a decent arm or two left. They would probably start Trevor Martin (4.85 ERA, 5 starts) or Dillon Marsh (3.98 ERA, 4 starts)in game 1 tomorrow. Definitely better than Duplantier or Blair. They haven’t used their closer yet at all either.

I like what I see in those ERAs. Be a good time for Ivan to get that record monkey off his back and do his 8-12 with 3 homers shit next weekend

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Stevens threw Wednesday and Thursday. I doubt he should give them length tomorrow. 

3-5 should be fine. Survive and advance. Shit maybe Harrison has his starting pitcher coming out party against ou/tech on Sunday 

Edited by Fletch

11 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Alabama got the "help Texas RPI" memo this week. 

SEC Network "commentators"/Rubes as soon as aggy started losing went VERY QUICKLY to the "This game doesn't matter!" and "[aggy] could lose all their games in this SEC tournament and it won't affect their seeding in the NCAA regionals/playoffs!" propaganda narratives.

aggy jizz-jar Sycophant Simps!

Just now, 'stache said:

I doubt we can win twice tomorrow, but if we could take the first game, I think we should host a regional.

Sorry pal, you and the other resident okie state dudes are awesome. But I hope we end any chance of you hosting tomorrow morning. Just small payback for that ISIS level torture you put us through a few weeks back