The United States of America is a shithole nation: a gallery

Longhorn_Fan68

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why is there a truck axle and tires in that photo?  Did they hit a big ass truck?

edit: I see it hit a dump truck.

A train hitting a truck doesn't real seem to fit the thread but posts 2, 4, and 5 nail it

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why is there a truck axle and tires in that photo?  Did they hit a big ass truck?

edit: I see it hit a dump truck.

Yes, but that never happens in another country.  And I heard the dump truck was driven by a republican. 

fortunately the OP said he’s never having kids as a way to cope. That’s good for all of us. Right?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, EuroHorn said:

Yes, but that never happens in another country.  And I heard the dump truck was driven by a republican. 

fortunately the OP said he’s never having kids as a way to cope. That’s good for all of us. Right?

Definitely pro-anti-LHF68 procreating. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He’s a narcissist. In his head he can do no wrong. He also likes his steak well done with ketchup. He’s rich white trash. 

Let’s cease to call him rich. The guy who dances in front of the subway entrance here everyday at 96th street has a higher net worth than he does.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Let’s cease to call him rich. The guy who dances in front of the subway entrance here everyday at 96th street has a higher net worth than he does.

He was born rich. He inherited millions of dollars, managed to make a lot of money pretending to be a successful businessman on his reality TV show, and is a pretty successful grifter. Since he entered into politics he’s found that the rubes will just hand over their money to him and all he has to do is preach hate. He’s taken more than $250 Million in donations since he LOST the election. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

23 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He was born rich. He inherited millions of dollars, managed to make a lot of money pretending to be a successful businessman on his reality TV show, and is a pretty successful grifter. Since he entered into politics he’s found that the rubes will just hand over their money to him and all he has to do is preach hate. He’s taken more than $250 Million in donations since he LOST the election. 

And yet he still has a net worth less than zero. 250 million is a dent when someone is billions in debt. Subway dancer guy could have a dollar in his pocket and be worth more.

10 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

And yet he still has a net worth less than zero.

If only we had publicly available documentation to prove that. If you have the proof then I’d love to see it.

He has assets. Most of the buildings that bear his name are just licensing deals. But he owns Trump Tower. He owns Mar-a-Lago. He owns a number of private golf clubs (and paid himself with millions of our tax dollars to vacation there while he was President).

I should be so poor. 

• Rage+1 1

Well, you see, in the 1800s America went to war against itself.  Thousands upon thousands of Americans died in a brutal, gruesome, savage war. Families were torn apart. Never to be whole again. 

However that wasn't even the worst thing that happened in those peoples lifetime.

Not even close.

Blbk9o9CAAE5rFD.jpg

Edited by Post Oak
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

He is the self-professed king of debt. The man is not a billionaire, millionaire, thousandaire or anything that gives him a positive net worth. He owes hundreds of millions to Russians as a starting point. He took all that grift from his cult and it’ll be put toward paying some people that he has no choice to pay. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Well, you see, in the 1800s America went to war against itself.  Thousands upon thousands of Americans died in a brutal, gruesome, savage war. Families were torn apart. Never to be whole again. 

However that wasn't even the worst thing that happened in those peoples lifetime.

Not even close.

Blbk9o9CAAE5rFD.jpg

It has been years and years since I have set foot out there, but the buildings on that campus reminded me of Soviet architecture. I am guessing not much has changed.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

He is the self-professed king of debt. The man is not a billionaire, millionaire, thousandaire or anything that gives him a positive net worth. He owes hundreds of millions to Russians as a starting point. He took all that grift from his cult and it’ll be put toward paying some people that he has no choice to pay. 

How much does his debt really matter if no one intends to make him pay?

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, but your avatar is now the most upsetting thing in this thread...

The first time I saw it, I was entertained, revolted and aroused all at once. It's truly a work of art.

butt-chicken.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1