2022 Texans: That’s the Power of Lovie

The Earl of Texas

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

It  probably doesn’t matter if the Texans pick 2nd. Chicago isn’t drafting a QB. And Young probably doesn’t rate someone else giving up a lot of draft capital to trade up to number 1. The problem might be that Caserio doesn’t see it that way, panics and pays dearly to move up 1 spot. 

In that case, Chicago would trade the top pick for someone else to pick Bryce Young.

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

Texans are so aggy.

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

No shit. But dont tell that to the fucking old ass Texans supporting losers that didnt even go to UT on here

I went to UT and you can both fuck all the way off with that Texans aggy idiocy.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Yeah, and as an ultimate fuck you he throws away the Texans #1 overall pick. I admire the pettiness tbh

And he bumped his NFL regular season win total  closer to .500, 92-100-1. Win-win for Lovie.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Yeah, and as an ultimate fuck you he throws away the Texans #1 overall pick. I admire the pettiness tbh

That was on the Colts...they out-tanked the Texans. Why would they help a division rival?

5 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Haha all of you terrified the Texans would take a QB should be pumped. Hopefully the ‘just draft Caleb Williams next year’ crowd will learn that being a dogshit, terrible team doesn’t mean you’re going to be in a position to draft the guy you want…

I could honestly see Williams telling the Texans not to draft hom and refusing to sign with them

24 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Houston fans that old claim the Oilers.

This is correct. The Texans began when I was 25 (and lived in Austin). I’ve never really cared about them one way or another. If everything were exactly the same except they wore Columbia blue and had oil derricks on the helmets, I’d be all the way in. It’s completely irrational, it’s literally rooting for laundry, but it is what it is.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

This is correct. The Texans began when I was 25 (and lived in Austin). I’ve never really cared about them one way or another. If everything were exactly the same except they wore Columbia blue and had oil derricks on the helmets, I’d be all the way in. It’s completely irrational, it’s literally rooting for laundry, but it is what it is.

Pretty similar here

I mainly pay attention to them just to see how they will fuck up. It’s pretty entertaining

They really are the aggy of nfl
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Ok. There are a total of 6 teams at 7-10 who will pick. 8-13. The Texans pick from Cleveland. Is one of those. Anyone know how that shakes out?

It’s #12 based on the Brown’s SOS.

its amazing how much Bryce Young’s Surly draft stock skyrocketed since 2:58PM….

Edited by Ignatius
  • Hook 'Em 1