• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

6 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Get gored by the bull again or stand up and let all these people see my tiny dingus? Yup, let me sit right here and get gored by the bull again.

I like how he manages to keep his whole package squeezed between his thighs the whole time. That's a guy what wants to reproduce. 

14 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Get gored by the bull again or stand up and let all these people see my tiny dingus? Yup, let me sit right here and get gored by the bull again.

Yeah my sense of urgency would put any other concern with decency to rest.

As if...

Although...running with his pants around his ankles might not have been Khalil Mack-like with the first step and all.

That is a perfect summary of our trip to Thailand when visiting remote beaches. Never seen so many chicks posing in the surf, the sand, on every available swing/bench/boat, with a breathless boyfriend taking endless pics from every available angle...both totally unwilling to just stop for a moment to take in the exotic surroundings...just as a euro dude in a banana hammock wanders by letting it all hang.

My wife and I got our photos for sure, but then went on to just soak it all in.

It seems that every venue of any significance whatsoever has a "selfie station" to take pictures against. Even Snow's in itty bitty Lexington has a painted wall with a sign that says "I survived the line at Snow's" or something like that.

It's not enough to experience things anymore - the important thing is to show off the fact to all of your followers.

Sheesh.

(and get the fuck off my lawn!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

That is a perfect summary of our trip to Thailand when visiting remote beaches. Never seen so many chicks posing in the surf, the sand, on every available swing/bench/boat, with a breathless boyfriend taking endless pics from every available angle...both totally unwilling to just stop for a moment to take in the exotic surroundings...just as a euro dude in a banana hammock wanders by letting it all hang.

My wife and I got our photos for sure, but then went on to just soak it all in.

When the wife and I went to South Beach, I donned a neon pink banana hammock and did a photo shoot. You judging me, bro?