• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

21 minutes ago, Felix said:

Linda Carter in her prime was the perfect woman.  Hell, she looks damned good now!

So back in the early 80's, my dad and a group of friends that he owned a ranch with were at some black tie event at the Houston Livestock Show/Rodeo.  My dad's friend, who I've known all my life, after probably ten neat Jamesons, had just bought a breeding bull for the ranch.  Well, given that this was a black tie event, there were a ton of celebrities making the rounds, one of which was Linda Carter.  When she approached their table to congratulate them on their purchase, my father's friend looked at her and said, "Wonder Woman, would you come sit on my lap and tell Santa Claus what you want for Christmas"?

Linda Carter, trying to keep her sense of humor said, "I'm not sure your wife would approve".

Dad's friend said, "Trust me, she's out there on the floor trying to fuck an astronaut, and if I provide her with a picture of your tits in my face, it'll hopefully lessen the blow of when I tell her that I just spent a shitload of her inheritance on a bull that's supposed to fuck cows on a ranch I'm not supposed to own".

She said absolutely not, and as she walked away, he yelled, "Where's Marvin fucking Zindler?  I know that sumbitch'll take a picture with me!!!"

My dad initially told me the story, and given the fact that he was sitting right next to his friend at the time, I figured it was gospel.  When I finally convinced his friend to tell it a few years ago, their stories matched up verbatim./csb.

Edited by Homesickhorn
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Felix said:

Linda Carter in her prime was the perfect woman.  Hell, she looks damned good now!

This.  

Somewhere my mom has a photograph my brother took of the TV with her 110 Kodak.  What was on you may ask, that we needed to take a photograph?  

Wonder Woman.

6 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

1 - That's awesome!

2 - If that is not a Christian school, cue the protest/griping/etc.

That's a very old and unoriginal crowd/student section celebration. This particular variation is actually pretty lame, I've seen way better ones.