• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Every few years around the holidays I try to find that photo.  I'm sure it's staged but I don't care because one of the older ladies looks exactly like an aunt of mine would have looked in that era, and the dude staring at the camera looks like a cousin of mine.  And back then, they were absolutely not above partying in a shitty motel room before some family wedding/funeral/reunion.  

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Every few years around the holidays I try to find that photo.  I'm sure it's staged but I don't care because one of the older ladies looks exactly like an aunt of mine would have looked in that era, and the dude staring at the camera looks like a cousin of mine.  And back then, they were absolutely not above partying in a shitty motel room before some family wedding/funeral/reunion.  

OK, turns out I had it saved on my computer (I'm smarter than I give myself credit for).

Enjoy.

image.jpeg.181426eeb812b6045403a8f02da61e1a.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Looking for that "staged" pic from a motel room where there's some much older ladies and some young dude and someone throwing up. Any help? Thx.

It's one of the most fascinating photos on the entire internet that doesn't involve breasts. Like why is this group together? And what is that young man doing there? Why do his pockets have zippers? Is he determined or angry? And the lady vomiting was prepared enough to have a waste basket handy for puking in, but why is she still holding a beer? And why is Ethel looking off into the distance as if she's afraid of getting caught? The whole picture leads to ... why? 

• Haha 1