Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

9 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My ex told me she was sorry that she married me

I’m sure the feeling was mutual.

Speaking of lack of / no apologies, we were going to her brother’s house for Chinese New Year dinner yesterday. She yelled at the kids to get ready and that she was leaving. I went to take a piss and I hear the garage door go up and down. She left without me.

Her excuse was “you usually drive separately because you just want to leave afterwards.”  Never mind the fact that I “usually drive separately” is because I go over straight from work.

I ended up going to dinner with my sister and BIL instead.

She knows I’m pissed. Her entire family knows I’m pissed. Her entire family told her she was in the wrong. I’m not waiting for an apology because it’ll never come. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 6

23 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Speaking of lack of / no apologies, we were going to her brother’s house for Chinese New Year dinner yesterday. She yelled at the kids to get ready and that she was leaving. I went to take a piss and I hear the garage door go up and down. She left without me.

Her excuse was “you usually drive separately because you just want to leave afterwards.”  Never mind the fact that I “usually drive separately” is because I go over straight from work.

She knows I’m pissed. Her entire family knows I’m pissed. Her entire family told her she was in the wrong. I’m not waiting for an apology because it’ll never come. 

Gong xi fa cai!

(just learned that because of todays NYT crossword)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Superhero said:

God damn, man.  That is world class shallowness on her part.

13 hours ago, Superhero said:

Awkward Kid GIF