• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

I cant seem to find the amalgamated video, (which shows all 3 sides of the story in a nice 20 min video)  but this incident is the most famous one of the last 4 years or so.

The background is the auditor is standing on the sidewalk recording a parking lot of a business with larger trucks.  relevant, but not show in this video is the fact that on the other side of the street, away from the direction of the guy filming is a school.

the owner of the company comes out, demands the guy stop recording, and then puts himself in the auditors  personal space, steals his camera and throws it against a wall. and then ends up calling the cops- who dont show up immediately because its a minor fracas.

while that is happening, the guy's secretary, who has not heard a word of the interaction, is behind 2 glass doors, 150+ yards away from her boss on the street, takes it upon herself to call 911 and says cops need to show up.

She then hangs up without giving any info to 911, they call her back (*because hanging up on 911) and now Karen suddenly claims the guy has a possible weapon in his hand or the small of his back and is threatening her boss, and she hangs up on 911 again.

So they call back and try to figure out whats happening, now Karen tells 911 that the guy looks like hes got a weapon and is standing directly across the street from a school!!!!!! 

That combination of those 2 words, weapon, school sends 80 cops to the address at full speed.

first cop to arrive completely realizes the call is bullshit, and stands everyone down (but cops keep showing up because of the tone of the call)

Final verdict

The owner of the company was in the wrong, is being sued for destruction of property, finds out the hard way that yes, recording from a sidewalk is legal.

meanwhile, the cop realizes how close this came to being a big deal and tracks down the Karen who lied to 911

This cop scolds her ass- but of course, since shes white and acting like its not her fault, she wasnt arrested for filing a false police report.

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Rage+1 1

I’ve taken a direct shot of bear mace to the cheek inside a car. It was an accident, but it happened. 

(I was getting into the back of my buddies back seat to head to the next bar with our chicks on a nice Sunday.  My knee hit something that sounded like ahairspray bottle. Is that hair spray or what?  Everybody out!)

It didn’t shut me down immediately, but 8 seconds later I was barfing.  Ten minutes later I was driving home.  30 minutes later I took a shower and the mace washed down to my junk. 

Long afternoon but I wasn’t acting a fool like that skinny fool. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Elvis said:

I’ve taken a direct shot of bear mace to the cheek inside a car. It was an accident, but it happened. 

(I was getting into the back of my buddies back seat to head to the next bar with our chicks on a nice Sunday.  My knee hit something that sounded like ahairspray bottle. Is that hair spray or what?  Everybody out!)

It didn’t shut me down immediately, but 8 seconds later I was barfing.  Ten minutes later I was driving home.  30 minutes later I took a shower and the mace washed down to my junk. 

Long afternoon but I wasn’t acting a fool like that skinny fool. 

ah, so you're accustomed to a burning sensation down there. got it. 🤣