Oregon @ Georgia 2:30 ABC

WBT

This game sucks and is a fantastic preview of what the superconference concept has done  and will do to college football.

Oregon doesn't even belong on the same field with UGA and it's not even close; and none of that is some great ode to player development in Athens.

Edited by slorch

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Not sure why they were ranked this high. Maybe just to fabricate a top 10 game to start the year? Utah butt fucked them twice last year and exposed them for the soft pussies they always are.

Media is lazy and clings to teams they like.  Remember when Georgia was a consistent top 10 preseason in the 00s?  They set a record for like 9 seasons in row, but didn't finish Top 10 a single one of those seasons.

• Hook 'Em 1

This game sucks and is a fantastic preview of what the superconference concept has done  and will do to college football.
Oregon doesn't even belong on the same field with UGA and it's not even close; and none of that is some great ode to player development in Athens.

I mean, Georgia would do this to most SEC teams, Bama being the notable exception. It’s not a conference things. There’s a select few stacked programs, Georgia is one of them.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, gmr548 said:

I mean, Georgia would do this to most SEC teams, Bama being the notable exception. It’s not a conference things. There’s a select few stacked programs, Georgia is one of them.

The situation ain't moving away from a few teams being stacked.  That's the point.

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The fuck was he supposed to do?  Let the guy loose and score a TD?

If you're going to call that a penalty, you need to give it specific language. You can't throw a flag on a play like that just to hop on the mic and say "unnecessary roughness." It's silly.

Edited by Aslan24

59 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

Class Rank

2018   #1

2019   #2

2020   #1

2021   #3

People love to discount them. The narrative is because they lost 15 players to NFL, they were gonna take a step back. That’s a lazy narrative. Kirby Smart is a really good coach and recruiter. They’re not going anywhere. I have a hard time seeing Bama and UGA being displaced from the CFP this year. 

The situation ain't moving away from a few teams being stacked.  That's the point.

Right, but that isn’t born from a trend toward super conferences.
I’m starting to fear this is what we will look like against Alabama next week. 

You are just now realizing this?

43 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Right, but that isn’t born from a trend toward super conferences.

You are just now realizing this?

No way. Oregon has zero talent. This is a 6-6 team. I want to see how we look here in a few hours but I think we have a punchers chance against Bama.