Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

25 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Well, 350 yards and 4 TD’s in the FIRST HALF of his first/only big 12 title game so you’d have to be a fuckin psycho to nitpick his game currently lol. This is the Quinn thread, last I checked. 

Yes. It is the Quinn thread, it doesn’t have to be the Derka thread. 

1 hour ago, Horny04 said:

I love Quinn. But does all this buzz about another year make it likely that Manning leaves?

The Manning family has never given so much as a hint of wanting Arch to play early.  Everything they’ve said and done has indicated patience for a long term plan.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I think it was @Atticus in the game thread pointed out Quinn’s progressions with his reads today. 

To me that’s the biggest piece of the puzzle for him. If he keeps working through progressions like he has today then he goes up to an elite level and will be in NYC next year if he comes back.

Edited by hobbes2702

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

Does he move into top 5 all time Texas QBs?

Off the top of my head

VY, Colt, Street, Bobby, and then it’s probably someone like Brown, Gardere, Simms/Applewhite.

So I think this win has to sorta put him there. I don’t think I can justify Brown over him. Simms/Applewhite never won anything so hard to put them there either.

1 hour ago, troph said:

Sadly still shouldn’t be dipping on the side line on national TV. Geezus kid.

Why? 

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Of the top of my head

VY, Colt, Street, Bobby, and then it’s probably someone like Brown, Gardere, Simms/Applewhite.

So I think this win has to sorta put him there. I don’t think I can justify Brown over him. Simms/Applewhite never won anything so hard to put them there either.

Why? 

Because it’s a nasty habit that will kill you, and it’s not a good look on my University.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Well I guess you better not watch any baseball games.

I said it wasn’t a good look. I know plenty of guys who can’t quit 30+ years after they started. Lost a client to throat cancer after he first lost half his face to surgery. Dude couldn’t talk and couldn’t stop drooling all over himself. Then he died when cancer came back. So yeah, not a fan. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 12/1/2023 at 2:28 PM, StassneyHorn said:

Time does crazy things to people’s memory. Colt didn’t win over fan base until junior year after Jamaal Charles left. VY went super saiyan the last game of his sophomore year and made it his team junior year without Derrick Johnson or Cedric Benson there.

VY only had one 300 yd passing game in his entire career here. Through two years, Colt had 4. Quinn already has 6 while missing 3 or 4 games.

Gotdamn