NFL Week 1

Vic Mackey

Shades of 2021 when observers write off the Packers after week 1…and then rodgers tear through the rest of the season

I dunno. Their best play was swing passes to Dillon and Jones. Their only form of veterans on the outside are the shells of Cobb and Sammy Watkins.

Rodgers is brilliant but he needs a star to help him out..he doesn’t have that this year

11 minutes ago, pops said:

Dumb question amnesty. There are a hundred high level qb institutes in this country. Are there any for kickers?   Seems like it would be free money to develop a solid line of kickers. Like it or not they at so fucking important in the NFL game. 

Whats the curiculum?  An institute where you just send kids running around a track?

I’m in. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Bengals Zac Taylor might be a worse game manager than Mike McCarthy. He costs Cincy their game being stupid. His excuses are as stupid as his decisions.

He definitely does his own thing. I think it was the 1st KC game last year where just keep going for it on 4th n goal, until KC bailed him out.