Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 1 SNF

Vic Mackey

Dak looks like a rookie.  Cowboys offense is a joke.
Kind of like letting Cooper go for nothing, losing Wilson, drafting a guy in the 3rd who can't even suit up would not have any consequences.

No idea why people downplayed how important Cooper was to this offense.

Our offense has zero threat now. Dink and dunk dorkfest so far. Who scares you now?

He’s forcing shit. Simple as that.

Knows he’s the one responsible for everything now. WRs aren’t getting open. OL is not good. Coaches not helping at all.

Offense is in trouble. Clear as day.

But hey…we got parsons. Just need a turnover or two.

1 minute ago, Fire Jack Chevigny said:

Mike McCarthy, so inspiring, mindlessly staring up at the video screen with a “I don’t know what the fuck is happening” look on his face.

You want the clap guy or the fat arms crossed guy

Real coarches don't wanna work for Jerrah

Yeah, I'm with Vic on Cooper.
That was just brutal.
They actually made a brilliant move bringing him to Dallas when lots of talking heads were shitting on the decision.
He ends up being terrific in Dallas, so of course we let him get away for nothing
Yep. Offense was dead in the water to start that 2018 season. Comes in and we get got and win the East and get to divisional round. We are now back to that shit. Ceedee looked good because Cooper was over there getting a lot of attention. Maybe when Gallup gets back but who knows. Right now, they don't have many weapons

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Kind of like letting Cooper go for nothing, losing Wilson, drafting a guy in the 3rd who can't even suit up would not have any consequences.

No idea why people downplayed how important Cooper was to this offense.

Our offense has zero threat now. Dink and dunk dorkfest so far. Who scares you now?

You’re right, zero threats. And Lamb isn’t even close to be the #1 receiver.  Ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, Fire Jack Chevigny said:

Mike McCarthy, so inspiring, mindlessly staring up at the video screen with a “I don’t know what the fuck is happening” look on his face.

In Barn Man's defense....I'm pretty sure he has been set up to fail this season as Jerry and Stephen planned out this season while furiously masturbating to pictures of Sean Payton.

• Like 1

Just now, Augustus said:

Yeah, I'm with Vic on Cooper.

That was just brutal.

They actually made a brilliant move bringing him to Dallas when lots of talking heads were shitting on the decision.

He ends up being terrific in Dallas, so of course we let him get away for nothing

Philly got more for epic draft bust Reagor (no, not the dragon) than the Cowboys got for a 4 time 1000 yds WR.  It's like if we were stack ranking team's offseason, the Cowboys would probably come in at 30th.