NFL Week 2

ztejas

My idea of Dak is that everything has got to be perfect (which it can never be bc injuries and such to other players not just him) and that it also has to be shading his division because the big wins haven’t materialized against other teams. I blame Jerry and rightfully so for a lot of the crap that’s happened but Dak hasn’t really had big signature wins outside the division or big stars outside last minute garbage time.

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That OL is going to kill Burrow.

It’s part that and they rushed him from his appendectomy imo. You need unless your Iverson or Brady to practice and it doesn’t work if you don’t get those reps in. He is also holding onto the ball a bit longer but I see he’s much faster getting it out after last week.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s part that and they rushed him from his appendectomy imo. You need unless your Iverson or Brady to practice and it doesn’t work if you don’t get those reps in. He is also holding onto the ball a bit longer but I see he’s much faster getting it out after last week.

I still think it is more the OL. I've worked with the Bengals radio crew before and I remember discussing the A.J. Green situation and we all agreed that they should let him go and concentrate on fixing the OL.

• Hook 'Em 1