NFL Week 2

ztejas

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Tampa's offense looks as bad as Dallas did last week.

Their OLine doesn’t inspire a ton of confidence. I know Brady has nothing to prove but it’s like his wife has been living apart from him for about a month of leaks from publicists to websites are true. I wondered why he came back. This team isn’t stacked like last two years. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Their OLine doesn’t inspire a ton of confidence. I know Brady has nothing to prove but it’s like his wife has been living apart from him for about a month of leaks from publicists to websites are true. I wondered why he came back. This team isn’t stacked like last two years. 

Brady broke the deal with his wife to retire.  Seems like he sucks as a husband.

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

And that offense marched up and down the field on the Dallas defense. With a makeshift OL. WRs open all night. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I know I am a Sam homer but seriously. Matt Ryan isn’t the answer. I’d wager they win the game vs Houston last week and aren’t losing to Jax with Sam giving them some different looks. Jmo. Unless they have him dressed and have put him in. I’m watching the RedZone obviously.

Indy really had no plan at all when Luck up and retired out of nowhere. It's been band aid after band aid. None of them are going to win you shit. Ryan hasn't been what he was in years. 

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I know I am a Sam homer but seriously. Matt Ryan isn’t the answer. I’d wager they win the game vs Houston last week and aren’t losing to Jax with Sam giving them some different looks. Jmo. Unless they have him dressed and have put him in. I’m watching the RedZone obviously.

Yeah coach still has him inactive....Colts fans online pretty livid about it. I'm betting he's active next week.

• Hook 'Em 1