Oklahoma @ Nebraska

Constant

Huskers kept it to a one score game at OU last year. The Sooners have a new coach. Struggling teams often raise their game after their coach gets fired. I’ll be surprised if the Huskers don’t keep it close today. This is their Super Bowl. If they can just limit penalties and not turn the ball over, maybe get a couple takeaways, they’ll have a chance.

I’ll bet Nebraska fans are glad Bob Stoops isn’t on the Big Noon Kickoff crew and won’t be leading Sooner fans in cheers like he did last year in Norman. 

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Huskers kept it to a one score game at OU last year. The Sooners have a new coach. Struggling teams often raise their game after their coach gets fired. I’ll be surprised if the Huskers don’t keep it close today. This is their Super Bowl. If they can just limit penalties and not turn the ball over, maybe get a couple takeaways, they’ll have a chance.

I’ll bet Nebraska fans are glad Bob Stoops isn’t on the Big Noon Kickoff crew and won’t be leading Sooner fans in cheers like he did last year in Norman. 

BV’s first road game and the emotional bump Nebraska should play with makes this very interesting. I think OU is better on both lines though, so we’ll see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Good lord. That’s the worst I’ve ever seen anyone perform that gesture. She’s not just unfunny when she speaks. She also sucks at pantomime. Which is weird because here her pantomime is supposed to be about sucking and she can’t even get that right. 

Why don’t you show us all how to do it correctly? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Why don’t you show us all how to do it correctly? 

I could. The idea is that you have to create the illusion that there’s something physically connected between your hand and the bulge you create in your cheek with your tongue. I’m not going to waste my time googling a better gif. There must be thousands out there. But when I do it I’ll go from side-to-side and roll my tongue up under my lip when I do. It always gets great laughs.

I’ll bet she can’t even keep her hands on an even plane when she pretends she’s inside an invisible box.

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I could. The idea is that you have to create the illusion that there’s something physically connected between your hand and the bulge you create in your cheek with your tongue. I’m not going to waste my time googling a better gif. There must be thousands out there. But when I do it I’ll go from side-to-side and roll my tongue up under my lip when I do. It always gets great laughs.

I’ll bet she can’t even keep her hands on an even plane when she pretends she’s inside an invisible box.

Sexy Alison Brie GIF

• Drool 1

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You sure know a lot about giving imaginary head. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Wasn’t expecting such eroticism this early. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

You sure know a lot about giving imaginary head. 

I know enough about comedy to know that Kristen Wiig has never been funny and I find her pathetic attempts at it offensive. I’d never seen her attempt that pantomime before. Jesus, she’s just a disaster at everything. I’m endlessly amazed that she has a career at all. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I know enough about comedy to know that Kristen Wiig has never been funny and I find her pathetic attempts at it offensive. I’d never seen her attempt that pantomime before. Jesus, she’s just a disaster at everything. I’m endlessly amazed that she has a career at all. 

No Way Wow GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, SDG said:

I took Nebraska +11 because why not and fuck OU.  

I’d say that’s a safe bet. Vegas wants you to bet on OU and the money is going about 2:1 on the Sooners. It’s been a good year for the underdogs and, just going by the result of last year’s game on the road, why shouldn’t we expect the Huskers to do that well as home dogs? This is their season. They definitely want this more.

They’ve lost so many big games by one score recently. I think there’s a chance they could win outright. And even if they lose, is Venables going to kick them when they’re down and run up the score? I don’t see it. There’s also the possibility of a backdoor cover which is good for some percentage points. I think that’s the right bet. 

• Haha 1