Free money giveaway- Kansas State

Wulaw Horn

30-24 Texas

56 plays for KSU, longest for 47 (it will be a rushing TD through a huge open hole in our DLine with several diving missed arm tackles by our secondary and at least one defender caught on screen jogging halfassed that maybe could have caught the runner but we'll never know).

On 10/31/2022 at 2:13 PM, IDIOTsavant said:

Texas 38-10.

k State with 63 plays with the longest play going for 27 yards.

I have no faith in this prediction, but every time I predict it’ll be a close win, we lose, and every time I predict a blowout win, we win a close one…so I’m saying we blow them out in hopes of winning by a field goal.  I’m not sure if we’ll ever win another road game at this point.

AFBEEF7C-D4A0-42F3-B062-D38A55105C04.gif

Edited by IDIOTsavant

On 10/31/2022 at 10:16 PM, JGrayDBU said:

Can only trust Sark to blow a lead.  Texas 31

KState 32

Texas jumps out to 21 to 0 lead, then ignores Rojo the entire 2nd half.  The only Running Back to carry the ball the last 2 quarters for us is Bijan, who is overdue for an injury.  Prop:  76, 48 yards. 

Very close- might be a winner. 

4 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Very close- might be a winner. 

Thanks.  Even though I didn't win I like to look back and look at what I wrote.  This team is very predictable at this point.  When I said 21-0 lead, that perfectly matched the halftime lead.  The Rojo comment was nearly spot on as well.  After Rojo fumbled, he might've had  one more carry.  I am very happy I was incorrect about the winning team.  

Our coaches are getting very close to over doing it with Bijan. He was fresh off a bye-week, yesterday, so it didn't matter.  I look forward to more Krob and Rojo going forward.  The offense has to learn to fake to Bijan and throw the other way.  Guaranteed there are plenty of wide receivers wide open going across the field, when you fake to Bijan.