Farmin' aggys vs. Florida Gators - 11 - ESPN

Zeus

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, sidis said:

I genuinely didn’t think it was possible to be a worse third down defense than Texas this year. I had not watched Florida this year yet. 

I didn’t think anyone has a worse secondary but watching these DBs just pretend to cover people is hilarious. They’re just hoping the ball doesn’t get thrown near them so they don’t have to try. 

And again a better season than Texas … I hate everything 
We had no real expectations this year. aggy was ranked in top 5 to begin the year. Nothing but hype all off-season with all the guys they kept signing. They are paying Jimbo $10 mill a year to be worse than Sumlin and churn out shitty seasons. All about perspective.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
23 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:
And again a better season than Texas … I hate everything 

We had no real expectations this year. aggy was ranked in top 5 to begin the year. Nothing but hype all off-season with all the guys they kept signing. They are paying Jimbo $10 mill a year to be worse than Sumlin and churn out shitty seasons. All about perspective.

They also lost to an FCS school 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

They also lost to an FCS school 

Exactly. One that was on a miracle run and winning games they should have not been winning. They came back down to earth. That was a terrible loss at home. 

aggy offense resembles Iowa's offense. Stuck in mud constantly and hard to watch. They have to be ranked at the bottom of the SECSECSEC in terms of offense. This isn't the old days where majority of the SEC offenses were stuck in mud. It's opened up over the last decade. aggy is the Iowa of the SEC. 

1 minute ago, Vermin said:

You expect us to finish 0-4?

Honestly, yes. Baylor is imo the best shot at a win and if we have lost out until then all bets off for this team mentally. TCU will absolutely smoke this D I think. For today and at Kansas, we can’t win in the road-until we do I don’t expect it. Despite the individual talent we have, the whole is pretty terrible. 

I’m also in a bad headspace regarding UT football so very down on the program, maybe too much down. Hope to hell I’m wrong.  

4 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Honestly, yes. Baylor is imo the best shot at a win and if we have lost out until then all bets off for this team mentally. TCU will absolutely smoke this D I think. For today and at Kansas, we can’t win in the road-until we do I don’t expect it. Despite the individual talent we have, the whole is pretty terrible. 

I’m also in a bad headspace regarding UT football so very down on the program, maybe too much down. Hope to hell I’m wrong.  

I know this is surly, but holy shit… this is some serious Debbie downer bullshit