• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

8 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

spacer.png

I still have faith.

Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was beautiful. Texas A&M football will one day be beautiful. In Jimbo we trust. Good days ahead!

AggieMainland said:
Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was beautiful. Texas A&M football will one day be beautiful. In Jimbo we trust. Good days ahead!

We should be a lot better next season!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Is this still on display somewhere? Perhaps the empty trophy hall?

Had an Aggy last year tell me that wasn’t real and was fake, someone needs to go get some proof of it before it disappears.

Oh, it happened alright

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/watch-texas-awards-jimbo-fisher-trophy-hypothetical-future-national-championship/

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

What is it about Cypress that appeals to those folks? It's the Woodlands of College Station.

Where else will you be able to surround yourself with fellow ags and have your pick of Chilis, Applebees, OR Cheddar’s on a Friday night without a wait? Plus it’s just a short 1 hour 15 minute drive from your job as a shipping coordinator in the Energy Corridor.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

Is this still on display somewhere? Perhaps the empty trophy hall?

Had an Aggy last year tell me that wasn’t real and was fake, someone needs to go get some proof of it before it disappears.

They’ll bury it then set up a scoreboard so the trophy can still see the score. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Maybe he’s some sort of rain man that freaks out if he doesn’t verbalize the drive chart. 

"Boy, if we had just dove a little bit maybe could've caught that ball to keep that drive going, then just a couple of yards short, one more push would've got there, but the all just sailed a little bit, almost a completion and that would've really helped our momentum, but then just a hair late on getting the kick off so it got blocked there, and there was probably a holding call that was missed on that long pass they completed, so we just stumbled on that one run where he coulda gone for about 5 more, then we just ran out of time on that one drive at the 15 but another five seconds would've avoided that, so at the 40..."

What a beating it is listening to that moron. 

8 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Honestly, yes. Baylor is imo the best shot at a win and if we have lost out until then all bets off for this team mentally. TCU will absolutely smoke this D I think. For today and at Kansas, we can’t win in the road-until we do I don’t expect it. Despite the individual talent we have, the whole is pretty terrible. 

I’m also in a bad headspace regarding UT football so very down on the program, maybe too much down. Hope to hell I’m wrong.  

8 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

And again a better season than Texas … I hate everything 

oops

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1