2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

can i be the first one to say what we're all thinking - @Js1 needs to stop spending so much time on this stupid website.  he needs to be in front of a magic wall explaining to the masses what the fuck is happening, why, and where, and maybe how.  at the very least, he needs to start an informational and influential twitter page that i can follow.

how do we make this happen?

Js1 Kornacki Wasserman should be his new screen name

12 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

can i be the first one to say what we're all thinking - @Js1 needs to stop spending so much time on this stupid website.  he needs to be in front of a magic wall explaining to the masses what the fuck is happening, why, and where, and maybe how.  at the very least, he needs to start an informational and influential twitter page that i can follow.

how do we make this happen?

Uh no thanks, not starting a new twitter account on Elon’s right wing paradise app 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Azbadlands said:

Why should the majority of us even be voting in person or by mail on paper ballots?  I would prefer to have the option to vote online with other options available for people who don't have the ability to vote online for whatever reason...

Serious question:

You acknowledge there are no issues with the vote, no fraud, no intimidation, no fakery, no miscounts, no nothing.  Maybe you find it inconvenient to vote for some reason (filling out paperwork or taking time off work or finding a drop box).  You also acknowledge we have a system of government and mechanisms for maintaining our democracy that the best in the world, or at least in the top ten.

You just would like to know the result sooner.  Is that right?

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

pretty incredible that America recognized the threat that was of packing state SOS's with election deniers and that we effectively stymied the GQP's plan to steal the next election. can't believe we pulled that part off (or kept them from pulling it off)

Pretty proud of my fellow Americans. Sane people are sick of the gqp’s shit

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

3.  Silencers are a lot quieter than I though.  Make less noise than in the movies.  

He’s shooting .22 LR. That’s a pretty quiet round. Even without a suppressor, it’s basically a loud pellet gun

Edited by SquishMitten
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

I actually appreciate a GQP candidate explaining what is happening rather than screaming fraud.

I think they have a concerted effort to not scream fraud because it hurt them after 2020. I find it hard to believe they had a true change of heart - it’s all calculated 

• Hook 'Em 4

26 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I think they have a concerted effort to not scream fraud because it hurt them after 2020. I find it hard to believe they had a true change of heart - it’s all calculated 

they scream whatever they think will get them votes.

i actually think the youngkin election situation hurt them, though they'll never admit that.  they turned crt into the bogeyman and thought scare tactics would be the key to everything 2022.  it wasn't.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

TIL New Hampshire has a 400 state house with only a state population of 1.4m.  Or 1 rep per 3,500 people.  Texas’ House is 150 members.

Yeah I read something about that yesterday.  The NH House is the second largest legislative body in the country to the US House.  

That works out to about one rep for every 3 households I believe.

Yep.  It's the same thing over and over.  After January 6th, some of the rank and file GOPers were "done" and "time to dump him" right up until like a week later.  They are committed to the 30% of cultists because they can't win without them.  

Shit, we’ve been hearing “Trump is finished in the GOP” since that gotdamn golden elevator, mocking a disabled reporter, shitting on Gold Star families, and grabbing the pussy.

I’ll believe he’s finished in the GOP when that orange sack of shit, hate, and fluffy hair is dead and buried.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Because that's a really bad idea.

Hackers ahoy

The entirety of your net worth is a culmination of numbers on a server somewhere. Banks get hacked and yet our funds are always secured. It’s entirely possible to vote electronically from anywhere safely and securely.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If she loses by one…

Only 2000 ballots left in the rurals and 20k in Clark. It’s getting called tonight when the big Clark dump drops 

Edit: for CCM obvi 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2