2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

15 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I assume a slight D majority has the same trouble as a slight R majority wrt actually passing anything. There are other advantages, but getting things passed is still the primary goal and how a leg is judged. 

If Pelosi remains speaker it means the GOP can't obstruct as much nor reinstate MTG and Gosar to committees. A lot of the inside baseball stuff would be bigly affected.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I assume a slight D majority has the same trouble as a slight R majority wrt actually passing anything. There are other advantages, but getting things passed is still the primary goal and how a leg is judged. 

Pelosi is a madam pimp and always gets her people in line to vote for what’s good 

Browsed Texags briefly and looked at their election thread. Every single page has the words “ find ballots”,  “ print ballots”,  “brrrr”, and “ figure out how many they need”.

Even after 2 long years,  Trump has done lasting damage to the confidence in our elections and it is very sad.

I know that if we got our clocks cleaned by the GOP the reaction would’ve been “man that sucks” or “ we need to recruit better candidates” not WE GOT SCREWED.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

Browsed Texags briefly and looked at their election thread. Every single page has the words “ find ballots”,  “ print ballots”,  “brrrr”, and “ figure out how many they need”.

Even after 2 long years,  Trump has done lasting damage to the confidence in our elections and it is very sad.

Or he just encouraged the dumbasses to be louder and dumber 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I hope their kids are ready for mandatory hormones, drag brunches, and paying daily reparations of $16.19 to Joy-Ann Reid

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

I love the theory of Dems rigging the system to scrape by just enough to not be able to enact anything, while blocking the dumb.  Basically, Dems rigged the system so that everybody wins.  Gotcha.  How does this hurt the red states?  Liberal tears weren't shed, no kangaroo courts or lock ups or public floggings of liberals without evidence, no chances to use their guns, no Obama or Hillary dangling from ropes.  Their violence against liberals hasn't been satisfied.  Deranged lunatics.  And as inflation rises, we're not throwing more tax breaks at the 1%.  Boofuckinghoo.   

Need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and triple down on the cheating--time to cut out the college vote. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

I know that if we got our clocks cleaned by the GOP the reaction would’ve been “man that sucks” or “ we need to recruit better candidates” not WE GOT SCREWED.

I think growing suspicions about our elections started years, probably decades ago, and has only gotten worse...Trump was just the pinnacle because he got all of us talking about what many of us have questioned for years.  It's not like issues with elections just started with Trump.  Remember Hanging Chad's in Florida?  You have all the states doing things their own way, some with better laws and rules than others, it leaves room for doubts..

Edited by Azbadlands
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 19

2 hours ago, Azbadlands said:

I think growing suspicions about our elections started years, probably decades ago, and has only gotten worse...Trump was just the pinnacle because he got all of us talking about what many of us have questioned for years.  It's not like issues with elections just started with Trump.  Remember Hanging Chad's in Florida?  You have all the states doing things their own way, some with better laws and rules than others, it leaves room for doubts..

What do you doubt?

2 hours ago, Azbadlands said:

Bush Jr. and team pushed the election integrity when someone in the GOP realized that some Democrat citizens don’t have IDs. Therefore eliminating these legal voters became their priority and they hyped up the 1-3 election fraud votes where someone voted illegally. Votes not full elections.

I agree Bush never once indicated that entire elections were fraudulent but he pushed one of the early dominos that became trump or lake.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Mach 1 said:

As an LA resident, why is that? I disliked him initially, 15 years ago, as he came across as an entitled developer (looks over shoulder, ducks). But with MAGA, COVID and the homeless explosion I think he’s settled into a more middle of the road, get shit done politician. Could be bullshit but as a resident, and a hardcore Democrat, I’d prefer to see what an outsider can do rather than the entrenched D local politicians that just kick the ball back and forth.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not pumping up Karen Bass. But Caruso is what you say and wants to buy his way in to cosplay as a politician and give his buddies favors. His whole image was massaged by Mike Murphy and those guys and I can almost guarantee it is complete BS.

3 hours ago, Azbadlands said:

Whatever suspicions there were have been subject to investigation and proof for that same period of time.

And there is pretty much zero evidence collected supporting systematic abuse of the election system or any abuse in quantity sufficient to affect outcomes.

Well, except 2000 Mules./sarcasm

One thing we did see, pretty much right in front of God and everyone, was Trumpco trying to steal an election.

Hanging chads are not election fraud.  Al Gore really had something to complain about, but because he's not a syphilitic cunt, he didn't complain about it, let alone for two years after the fact.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Azbadlands said:

I think growing suspicions about our elections started years, probably decades ago SUSPICIONS BY WHOM?  WHY? WE TALKING 1960 CHICAGO/FREER OR 2000 FLORIDA, and has only gotten worse WHAT HAS CAUSED IT TO GET WORSE?...Trump was just the pinnacle because he got all of us talking about what many of us have questioned for years DID HE HAVE ANY PROOF HE WAS WILLING TO PRESENT IN COURT? DID YOU KNOW ALABAMA HAS A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WHERE THEY LOST 3 GAMES AND DIDN'T WIN THE SEC?.  It's not like issues with elections just started with Trump.  Remember Hanging Chad's NICE JOB ON THAT APOSTROPHE in Florida?  You have all the states doing things their own way, some with better laws and rules than others, it leaves room for doubts.YOU LIKE THE STATES HAVING CONTROL OVER THEIR VOTES OR NOT?  MOVE FEDERAL JACKBOOT FOR YOU I GUESS.

PER MY LAST EMAIL, PLEASE SEE MY COMMENTS IN ALL CAPS.  NEGGED FOR BEING TOO DUMB TO POST HERE.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Who cares?  As I predicted, they’re just sitting and crying on the internet posting from their Mom’s basement.  No wide scale up in arms bullshit.  There’s gonna be a loser or two who gets himself smashed, like a bug on a windshield, attacking the FBI, but thems the breaks.  Enjoy, losers.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Who cares?  As I predicted, they’re just sitting and crying on the internet posting from their Mom’s basement.  No wide scale up in arms bullshit.  There’s gonna be a loser or two who gets himself smashed, like a bug on a windshield, attacking the FBI, but thems the breaks.  Enjoy, losers.  

Those armed militia aren't stupid . . . well, actually they are, but they have a bit of common sense about self-preservation and will stay out of sight and on line until the days that some real reason pervades our daily life.  

They will look back on this clip below as the "good old days."

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In a world without trump backing candidates, that was a legit estimate.

It’s unprecedented that a poorly viewed President will keep the senate and potentially the house, even though the house will most likely flip. 2022 will go down as one of the biggest gop fails.

Yep.  Even more poorly viewed ex-president trumps poorly viewed president when the ex-president insists on staying in view.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Hanging chads are not election fraud.  Al Gore really had something to complain about, but because he's not a syphilitic cunt, he didn't complain about it, let alone for two years after the fact.

I was gonna say, the hanging chads thing was a real issue that really did happen. It's like the dude you're quoting is only remembering the phrase "hanging chad" without anything backstory or context to it. 

Edited by hpslugga

5 hours ago, Azbadlands said:

So you support national standards for elections then?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Oz tried to "look at this freak" to Fetterman, but it doesn't work when the reaction is "Yeah and? Half the guys down at the plant are big ugly ogres too. At least he ain't from Jersey."

John also had the best Twitter/media shit poster out there

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, G650 said:

Man if fucking Bakersfield CA is in question we are definitely living in a brave new world

That was one of the longest decided races in 2018 back when it was CA-21. It took WEEKS and the Dem won by 900 votes. Valadao won it back by 2k votes and will likely take ages to be decided again 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

That was one of the longest decided races in 2018 back when it was CA-21. It took WEEKS and the Dem won by 900 votes. Valadao won it back by 2k votes and will likely take ages to be decided again 

Have you ever been to Bakersfield?

• Hook 'Em 1