Rapists @ Texas 11AM ESPN

immamac

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

its NOT atrocious, we are being held badly every other play and/or getting hands inside our fucking helmets pushing our head back.

this is what happens when the refs refuse to call a hold

boo hoo. I see Texas fans cry for holding every single play. The reason Ogofu has 3.5 sacks in 2 seasons as a starting DE is because he’s sucks ass, not because he’s being held every play. 

Guess who’s job it is to yell at the refs to call the hold or hands to the face?

I like the overwhelming majority of your posts on this board, but have you ever made back to back posts this entire season in a game thread that wasn’t negative as fuck? We know you hate Sark. We know you hate Quinn. That horse is fucking dead, quit fucking beating him.
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

its NOT atrocious, we are being held badly every other play and/or getting hands inside our fucking helmets pushing our head back.

this is what happens when the refs refuse to call a hold

Perhaps if sark wasn't such a spineless bitch and get in the ref's asses we might see some calls

Edited by austintiger

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Guess who’s job it is to yell at the refs to call the hold or hands to the face?

Del Conte. It's been going on for years and is MUCH worse this year. It's obvious to even the most biased of announcers.

This problem effects Sark, but CDC needs to be the one making public comments and announcing we're leaving after this year because of it. 

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

boo hoo. I see Texas fans cry for holding every single play. The reason Ogofu has 3.5 sacks in 2 seasons as a starting DE is because he’s sucks ass, not because he’s being held every play. 

its not that its holding man.

its literally dragging our DLine down at the point of attack right in front of the fucking ball carrier or QB.    and its not one time every so often its every other play. 

those point of attack holding calls are the ones that need to be called,  the shit on the ends doesnt make a difference. 

The holding cmplaining is a little overblown. That's just how it is in the Big 12. It's always been allowed, and y'all are conveniently ignoring that a strong Texas pass blocking OL does it too. As I type this

I'll admit that between the early spot and the missed grounding on Baylor Texas is on the wrong end of the officiating stick thus far.

Baylor can't cover Sanders.