Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

9 minutes ago, Levi said:

Everything leading up to this race has felt manufactured or just simply not executed well and it’s missing that “race feel.” The drivers seem like they want this to be over with already. 

It’s like they didn’t learn a single thing from Miami last year

It'll never happen but I'd love to see F1 at any of Watkins Glen, Barber Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, Road America, Laguna Seca, or Mid Ohio.
The US has some old school interesting road tracks. They just wouldn't meet modern F1 safety standards.

Is Las Vegas able to meet Modern f1 standards?
  • Like 1

Danica & Nat ... How you doin'? :joey:

Tavo sighting on the grid.

18 hours ago, McCroskey said:

If you all don't use it, f1calendar.com is your friend.

Yep. Just send it to your google calendar, and off you go. Full season of local sesion start times.

16 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

tntvegas.jpg

LOL they had the actor that played Leonardo on Kill Tony recently. What a brilliant trainwreck that show is.

16 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I wonder how much more power the cold air is making for the cars.

61F? Some, yeah. But man they've overplayed the 'cold' all the last two weeks just as much as they overplay the 'scorching heat'.

12 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

It'll never happen but I'd love to see F1 at any of Watkins Glen, Barber Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, Road America, Laguna Seca, or Mid Ohio.

The US has some old school interesting road tracks. They just wouldn't meet modern F1 safety standards.

11 hours ago, RPM said:

Sky is hypnotized by The Sphere.

So am i.

47 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Why the fuck is this thing starting at 1 am EST?

Eurrrrp.

12 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

Yeah and some of the best circuits in the world, too, but I doubt any of 'em have much interest in neutering their circuits for F1.

16 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Great race. 5 passes for the lead on track. If Sainz hadn't taken the grid drop it might have been the best in years.

Yep. Awesome race. Action from start to finish and all the way up and down the field. Pretty cool. Everything before FP2 sucked, and tbh imho, I've thought everything since the premature end of FP1  was pretty great. 

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

There was nothing wrong with the racing. Conditions could have been better, but they delt with them. I've seen far worse. Now the BS the city went through to accommodate F1 may not have been worth the squeeze, but the major construction is over, hopefully they learned a lot and it will be smother going foreword.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Martin brundle interview session is a train wreck LOLOL

9 hours ago, Mango4 said:

First time I’ve watched one. Are they always this bad?

One of the worst grid walks I've watched. The US celebs have no idea who Martin or Sky Sports are. He needs someone carrying a sign saying "talk to this man you idiot."

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

I enjoyed the race but one thing was notable: where were the fans? You couldn’t see or hear them at all.

I think in proportion to the track size, there are very few grandstands. Add to that the fact that it was night with a lit track, and they just seem to disappear.