2023 ATH Jelani McDonald

BornAndRaised

I was wondering htf he "signed" with us when the first signing period ended before Christmas. 

thanks for coming to UT .... that being said, please learn the name of your school so that the aggys dont have a field day with it.... 

Meh. They are probably the only humans who think TU is derogatory in any way.

2 hours ago, Yuk said:

Meh. They are probably the only humans who think TU is derogatory in any way.

I don't care if someone says Texas University. My dad used that and he was a Longhorn fan his whole long life.

It's tu that is petty and actually says more about the speaker if that's all he can bring himself to use than us.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't care if someone says Texas University. My dad used that and he was a Longhorn fan his whole long life.

It's tu that is petty and actually says more about the speaker if that's all he can bring himself to use than us.

Like a certain AD who only used the term “our friends in Austin” when referring to UT. 
He was literally a petty little shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I was wondering htf he "signed" with us when the first signing period ended before Christmas. 

thanks for coming to UT .... that being said, please learn the name of your school so that the aggys dont have a field day with it.... 

Signed his letter, sent it to the school on signing day, everyone kept it a secret until his public announcement.

• 2 weeks later...