Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

I happily admit, I don't get it either.

My best guess is that it'll be the main story fodder for couple days for them instead of them being able to cover the substance of the visit.  Or like he was supposed to wear more workman-like boots to a UAW event instead of dress boots?  Or they just posted that so we'd talk about stupid shit under the veil of talking about stupid shit.  I dunno.  

In listening to midday talk radio, this is pretty fucking surreal.  Pro-union Biden talking to auto workers, most of whom will vote for Trump again if given the chance, about the future of unionized labor and auto-manufacturing while listening to their gripes about the Big 3 who'll quietly put their money behind whomever will benefit them most while decrying China as they deploy more and more American made electric vehicles as they are vilified by Democrats for being greedy and celebrated by Republicans for standing up to union/government intervention even though they need to suck up to them for endorsements and voter turnout.  

After all this performative theater and money spent on nothing, two things will ring true.

1.  The workers will vote how they're told because they're easily manipulated. 

2.  The cars we build and drive will continue to drive as they have for 125 years.  Horses, internal combustion, fuel injection, mileage standards, hybrids, batteries, all electric, grid upgrades, more horses, and model lines that evolve by the day.  The one constant in all of this is the way we move shit around this planet changes every day.  If you don't see it, you're either not paying attention or you're under the 10 layers of shit we heaped on top of you in order to get our way.  Next month, we will deploy another dozen tractor-trailers in our dedicated fleet for ALDI foods with an even smaller batter in a refrigerated kingpin 53 platform to see how it does in the heat to move around perishable product in the American South.  The trailer is indistinguishable from a traditionally cooled trailer from the outside.  And it will be cost effective from a volume standpoint by 2025.  And although 63% of the American Southern shoppers at ALDI oppose Biden and electric vehicles and will vote for Trump.  They don't know what they don't know.  Which is why they love Trump.  

3 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

In real estate and have seen a lot of wire transactions over the years.  Never seen a home address as the beneficiary, or at all.  It's a bank routing number and account number.  Unless Joe has a bank in his living room...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Yeah, I've been thinking about that for the last couple hours.  ACH, even if totally digitized from overseas, an OCC clearing supervision, title company closing protocol, some goofy ass trust named literally after the address (which actually does happen more often than people think, but with beneficiary/unsubordinateds named), etc., etc., etc.  That is goofy as fuck even for a senile chinaman posing as our President.  I mean maybe if it was the actual address of the property in the transaction, but who in a million years would list their primary residence as the beneficiary?  I mean, OCC, Fed, the escrow holder, Biden's just regular ole' American Joe bank of choice down on the corner...wouldn't somebody scratch their head on an overseas wire and think "Wait, what?  Beijing to what google map says is a post office box in Delaware?"  Which on its own would have raised a million red flags at the time considering there's a thousand fed eyes on every box in Delaware for overseas transfers due to its corporate ecosystem.  But if he's saying the literal home address, then as Landman points out...he'd literally have to have a registered depository institution in his foyer to get a routing number.  This is fucking weird even for this simulation.  I'm guessing Comer is smoking drugs and drinking mushrooms.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

And this today. Pretty clear movement to make sure he’s not the nominee (and we will avoid trump too with all his indictments)

Are you saying that you think there's an organized conspiracy to bring down Biden's re-election campaign? Who do you think is part of it? 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Joe Biden is going to be the nominee and win the next presidential election. Get used to it. 

Also, it seems pretty clear you don’t actually know who Johnathan Li is.

18 hours ago, Js1 said:

Baby back bitch up in this thread spreading a bunch of Republican shit. 

You guys might as well start using the phrase "fake news" because you come across nearly as out of touch as Trump voters.

I'd guess at least 90% of the country doesn't know who Johnathan Li is.  I had to Google him, and I still don't know what he has to do with @babysdaddy's post.

In fact, I think it plays directly in the the Republican narrative about Joe helping with Hunter's business dealings.  To be clear, I haven't seen any actual evidence to suggest the Bidens did anything untoward or illegal.  But to act like information isn't being leaked on purpose to damage Joe's re-election efforts is either naive or straight up dishonest.

While the Pubs are certainly the main culprits, I think there is enough "smoke" to suggest some Dems want him to drop out too.  Either way, it doesn't matter who's leaking information, it only matters the the media is publishing it.  This may come as a complete shock to some of you, but the vast majority of Americans are not into critical thinking and prefer being spoon fed as opposed to doing their own research.  That's a problem from Biden.  While he's had a lot of successes as President (his handling of inflation comes to mind), he is also facing some strong headwinds in the form of:

• Inflation....yes, I know I cited that as something I see as a success, but most Americans only care about their grocery bill, not that the rest of the world pays even more
  • The appearance of increased crime, whether true or not
  • The border/immigration crisis, whether real or not
  • The "indoctrination" of children by the LGBTQ community (particularly Trans people), totally made up, but perception is often greater than reality.  (more on this later)
  • The likely economic downturn in 2024.  One, we're due, two, the Saudis are artificially driving up the price of oil, and three, the consumer debt crisis ($17T) is getting out of hand.  
  • GQP investigations along with Russian/Saudi/Iranian/Chinese misinformation campaigns.

Yes, I'm aware that Trump is facing major headwinds too, but he has two things going for him.  One, his supporters will support him no matter what he does, two, he benefits from investigation fatigue.  Anyone who's not a complete Trumpkin knows he corrupt as hell, but these investigations have been going on for so long that a lot of people have given up caring...while the accusations against Biden are relatively new. 

Trump also has a bit of the "incumbent" advantage since he was President.  Sadly, while he inherited a great economy from Obama, some people will give him the credit.  They don't care to know that he was, in fact, responsible for blowing up the economy with $8T in tax cuts for the rich and a total mishandling of COVID.  They just remember lower prices at stores and at the pump.  Again, the vast majority of America lacks critical thinking skills.  

I mentioned the LGBTQ trope above because I believe Muslims in swing states like Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin could swing right on this issue alone.  Take for example what happened in Hamtramck, MI or Dearborne, or with the Muslim-Democrat alliance in general.  The fact is Muslim support for Trump in Michigan jumped from 16% in 2019 to 30% in 2020.  

As an example, Biden won Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin by a combined 42,918 votes.  There are over 300K Muslims in those states.  A small up-tick in support for Trump in those states could swing the election.

I'm not trying to raise the panic alarm, but I am saying that Dems suggesting this election will be a slam dunk for Biden are fooling themselves.  Yes, Biden will get the lion's share of total votes, but the electoral college could pose a real threat.

For that reason, I don't think it's unfathomable that the Democrats would consider pivoting to another candidate.  I don't see them publicly forcing Biden out, but I could see internal pressure leading to him dropping out for "health", or "family" reasons.

On the plus side, Trump's legal problems could result in him being kept off the ballot in several states.  That's why I think there is a non-0% chance that neither Trump nor Biden end up as their party's nominees.

I know many will disagree with my thoughts, which is fine.  I'm just saying it's plausible, but not necessarily probable.

All that said, if Biden is on the ballot, I'm voting for him.  But, I live in Texas, so...

Edited by DixonHur
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

You guys might as well start using the phrase "fake news" because you come across nearly as out of touch as Trump voters.

I'd guess at least 90% of the country doesn't know who Johnathan Li is.  I had to Google him, and I still don't know what he has to do with @babysdaddy's post.

In fact, I think it plays directly in the the Republican narrative about Joe helping with Hunter's business dealings.  To be clear, I haven't seen any actual evidence to suggest the Bidens did anything untoward or illegal.  But to act like information isn't being leaked on purpose to damage Joe's re-election efforts is either naive or straight up dishonest.

While the Pubs are certainly the main culprits, I think there is enough "smoke" to suggest some Dems want him to drop out too.  Either way, it doesn't matter who's leaking information, it only matters the the media is publishing it.  This may come as a complete shock to some of you, but the vast majority of Americans are not into critical thinking and prefer being spoon fed as opposed to doing their own research.  That's a problem from Biden.  While he's had a lot of successes as President (his handling of inflation comes to mind), he is also facing some strong headwinds in the form of:

• Inflation....yes, I know I cited that as something I see as a success, but most Americans only care about their grocery bill, not that the rest of the world pays even more
  • The "indoctrination" of children by the LGBTQ community (particularly Trans people), totally made up, but perception is often greater than reality.  (more on this later)
  • The likely economic downturn in 2024.  One, we're due, two, the Saudis are artificially driving up the price of oil, and three, the consumer debt crisis ($17T) is getting out of hand.  
  • GQP investigations along with Russian/Saudi/Iranian/Chinese misinformation campaigns.

Yes, I'm aware that Trump is facing major headwinds too, but he has two things going for him.  One, his supporters will support him no matter what he does, two, he benefits from investigation fatigue.  Anyone who's not a complete Trumpkin knows he corrupt as hell, but these investigations have been going on for so long that a lot of people have given up caring...while the accusations against Biden are relatively new. 

Trump also has a bit of the "incumbent" advantage since he was President.  Sadly, while he inherited a great economy from Obama, some people will give him the credit.  They don't care to know that he was, in fact, responsible for blowing up the economy with $8T in tax cuts for the rich and a total mishandling of COVID.  They just remember lower prices at stores and at the pump.  Again, the vast majority of America lacks critical thinking skills.  

I mentioned the LGBTQ trope above because I believe Muslims in swing states like Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin could swing right on this issue alone.  Take for example what happened in Hamtramck, MI or Dearborne, or with the Muslim-Democrat alliance in general.  The fact is Muslim support for Trump in Michigan jumped from 16% in 2019 to 30% in 2020.  

As an example, Biden won Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin by a combined 42,918 votes.  There are over 300K Muslims in those states.  A small up-tick in support for Trump in those states could swing the election.

I'm not trying to raise the panic alarm, but I am saying that Dems suggesting this election will be a slam dunk for Biden are fooling themselves.  Yes, Biden will get the lion's share of total votes, but the electoral college could pose a real threat.

For that reason, I don't think it's unfathomable that the Democrats would consider pivoting to another candidate.  I don't see them publicly forcing Biden out, but I could see internal pressure leading to him dropping out for "health", or "family" reasons.

On the plus side, Trump's legal problems could result in him being kept off the ballot in several states.  That's why I think there is a non-0% chance that neither Trump nor Biden end up as their party's nominees.

I know many will disagree with my thoughts, which is fine.  I'm just saying it's plausible, but not necessarily probable.

All that said, if Biden is on the ballot, I'm voting for him.  But, I live in Texas, so...

Dude, there's a year to go. There's not a single serious Democrat with any power whatsoever that wants Biden out at this stage, with a totally new candidate ordained out of the blue.

Edited by aggie08

55 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

This is stupid. There is nobody seriously involved in Democratic politics that wants Biden to drop out.

Are there voters who would prefer a younger candidate if that younger candidate had as good a chance of winning? Sure. But that's not remotely the same thing.

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This is stupid. There is nobody seriously involved in Democratic politics that wants Biden to drop out.

Are there voters who would prefer a younger candidate if that younger candidate had as good a chance of winning? Sure. But that's not remotely the same thing.

‘Member all those younger candidates that got their asses spanked in the primary? I do. 

18 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Americans in a nutshell

Js1 banned himself from the cloakroom in the past. If he isn't reading a warm blanket of confirmation bias then he's out.

19 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Are you saying that you think there's an organized conspiracy to bring down Biden's re-election campaign? Who do you think is part of it? 

Organized conspiracy? Lol.  Has there been multiple stories in historically Biden friendly publications in the last couple of months that are either damaging for him or outright calling for him to step down?  Yes.  Trump is the only nominee Biden can beat.  If, for whatever reason, Trump is not it, Biden won't be either.  Thanks for coming to my ted talk and look forward to another of your personal insults.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Js1 banned himself from the cloakroom in the past. If he isn't reading a warm blanket of confirmation bias then he's out.

Organized conspiracy? Lol.  Has there been multiple stories in historically Biden friendly publications in the last couple of months that are either damaging for him or outright calling for him to step down?  Yes.  Trump is the only nominee Biden can beat.  If, for whatever reason, Trump is not it, Biden won't be either.  Thanks for coming to my ted talk and look forward to another of your personal insults.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

You have a child's brain.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3