Atlanta Protests (some violence)

Incredulity

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Maybe the article clarifies but how does an autopsy determine hand and arm position at the time of death 

Both Manuel's left and right hands show exit wounds in both palms. The autopsy further reveals that Manuel was most probably in a seated position, cross-legged when killed," lawyers said in a press release.

(From the article),

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/22/2023 at 3:12 PM, RomaVicta said:

Negged for improper use of quotation marks. You're not quoting anyone that doesn't live in your own head. It's dishonest. Easy for the perpetrator, but fundamentally dishonest and idiotic.

Thank you!  Now crack him on his knuckles and deny recess.  I don't think I am the only one who sleeps better at night knowing you are out there protecting us from "improper use of quotations".

Edited by sheeeit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Thank you!  Now crack him on his knuckles and deny recess.  I don't think I am the only one who sleeps better at night knowing you are out there protecting us from "improper use of quotations".

Stellar observation.

• 1 month later...

I think he's busy trying to help rebuild Atlanta in the wake of the Antifa and BLM protestors that apparently torched the whole thing to the ground for no reason but hatred for America.

There's talk of a documentary about his efforts.  

• Haha 2

It's funny, I'm old enough to remember when incredulity had a complete meltdown over some Canadian asset seizures and started making veiled threats to posters who disagreed with him. But he's completely fine with American cops murdering people he disagrees with.

It's almost like he thinks everyone who disagrees with him should be killed.

• Hook 'Em 7

On 3/14/2023 at 11:27 AM, Covri said:

“Poorly trained officers have killed dozens of people over the last decade, but with the skills provided by cop city, we would easily push that into the hundreds.”

• Rage+1 2

20 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's funny, I'm old enough to remember when incredulity had a complete meltdown over some Canadian asset seizures and started making veiled threats to posters who disagreed with him. But he's completely fine with American cops murdering people he disagrees with.

It's almost like he thinks everyone who disagrees with him should be killed.

It is sadly hilarious that your A-OK with Trudeau seizing the assets of protestors that you don't agree with.  Literal fascism.

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

It is sadly hilarious that your A-OK with Trudeau seizing the assets of protestors that you don't agree with.  Literal fascism.

I actually said in that very thread that I didn't particularly like it. But (1) that's not actually "literally fascism" by any commonly accepted definition or description of "fascism" and (2) has been happening to groups you disagree with here in this country for hundreds of years and we've never heard a peep out of you complaining about it. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Yup, pigs just straight up murdered him and shot themselves in the process. 

From the ABC News story:

There is no body camera footage of the incident, police said. Officials say investigations into the incident are ongoing.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524uiezrq5bnvgjgb9p9

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Well shit. I guess I won’t vote for Trudeau’s party…. Ever. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

examples please

You seem anxious to talk about things other than the report cited earlier. 

The cops shredded a guy who had his hands up, and no evidence supports the police account of him firing a pistol.

No body cam footage survives. None. Zero. Probably too much yahooing! and get some! going on to dare let them go public.

With the usual irony-deafness of the radical right, you want to talk about fascism in Canada instead of the case here where the traditional tool of the fascists riddled a protester with his hands up with bullets.

You represent the argument-proof entrenchment of MAGA very well. Even if you deny being a Trumpist, you're a perfect example of the Trumpist mind except for your ability to write coherently.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, RomaVicta said:

You seem anxious to talk about things other than the report cited earlier. 

The cops shredded a guy who had his hands up, and no evidence supports the police account of him firing a pistol.

No body cam footage survives. None. Zero. Probably too much yahooing! and get some! going on to dare let them go public.

With the usual irony-deafness of the radical right, you want to talk about fascism in Canada instead of the case here where the traditional tool of the fascists riddled a protester with his hands up with bullets.

You represent the argument-proof entrenchment of MAGA very well. Even if you deny being a Trumpist, you're a perfect example of the Trumpist mind except for your ability to write coherently.

my god.  reading is fundamental.

look at who started the other topics?  Here's a hint.  wasn't me.

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

my god.  reading is fundamental.

look at who started the other topics?  Here's a hint.  wasn't me.

I don't think "the leftists made me do it" really fits your style.

Still, you are seizing on other topics without having condemned the police or even questioning them. Have you an opinion about the evidence that has emerged? Burping out some boiler plate drivel about leftist fever dreams doesn't qualify.

What say you?

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

It is horrible someone died.

It is ridiculous the bodycam wasn't on.

The stop copy city protestors are not peacefully protesting they have thrown molotov cocktails at the police.

It must be nice to live in a world where you can believe anything anyone says without proof, and expect to be taken seriously without proof. Given your history of being a useful idiot for furthering fascist propaganda and disinformation and all that

• Hook 'Em 9

19 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Yup, pigs just straight up murdered him and shot themselves in the process. 

I once represented a family in the police execution of their loved one. The popo flat out shot him in the back and head multiple times while he was on the ground. The police also said that he shot at them first. Naturally, no GSR was found on his hands or the cuffs of his shirt.   Autopsies can be wonderful things when there are clear entrance in exit wounds and bullet paths.  The cops ‘ explanation of how this happened made the magic bullet theory in the Kennedy assassination look believable.

11 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I once represented a family in the police execution of their loved one. The popo flat out shot him in the back and head multiple times while he was on the ground. The police also said that he shot at them first. Naturally, no GSR was found on his hands or the cuffs of his shirt.   Autopsies can be wonderful things when there are clear entrance in exit wounds and bullet paths.  The cops ‘ explanation of how this happened made the magic bullet theory in the Kennedy assassination look believable.

I hope you won and, if so, what happened to those murdering cops?

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Ah, yes, another fascism-hating Republican who supports fascist Republican leaders because he doesn't actually understand what fascism is.  Just spew the talking points, little soldier.

Also, google "What is the difference between your and you're?" when you have a minute.  It'll blow your mind, man...

• Haha 2

You get points for showing up even if you're remarkably obtuse. I suppose you feel the same way about me as I won't accept your strident certainty that leftists are always the problem even when the police execute one and hide the evidence. Oh, and likely create some as well.

You're wrong about me. I tried to set you up with a simple way to condemn this case of police murder. You could only bring yourself to say that it's "horrible somebody got killed." This is no time for generic boilerplate. The republic is in danger from folks who support the guy who incited an insurrection.

• Hook 'Em 3

46 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You get points for showing up even if you're remarkably obtuse. I suppose you feel the same way about me as I won't accept your strident certainty that leftists are always the problem even when the police execute one and hide the evidence. Oh, and likely create some as well.

You're wrong about me. I tried to set you up with a simple way to condemn this case of police murder. You could only bring yourself to say that it's "horrible somebody got killed." This is no time for generic boilerplate. The republic is in danger from folks who support the guy who incited an insurrection.

You know he thinks that's a good thing, right?

• Hook 'Em 1