Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

If the Astros cheat past the twins any o/u for number of time the benches clear in the ALCS? The Rangers have to be pissed - Verlander cheating against the Red Sox let them win the division and in game 2 of the ALDS the fox announcers were straight up calling out Peña for cheating on defense. They shouldn’t even be in the playoffs but for some reason MLB lets then get away with murder. 

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, chiwanna said:

Anyone get a Rangers Insider ALCS ticket code they aren't going to use?

insiderALCS
From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT today, you will have the opportunity to purchase up to four (4) tickets for one game of the American League Championship Series potentially held at Globe Life Field.

To participate in this presale, head to the presales page linked below and click on the “Buy Tickets” button underneath the Wednesday, October 11 Rangers Insiders Ticket Opportunity. Enter code insiderALCS to access the presale.

https://www.mlb.com/rangers/tickets/postseason/presale?partnerId=zh-20231011-1053904-TEX-1-A&qid=38&utm_id=zh-20231011-1053904-TEX-1-A&bt_ee=yG85Ke5yWXIEP0DbYaXAM8JUcHMrGkHxVs6DfEtOrWwuntjy1HUpOM0FcMAicYEt&bt_ts=1697036747521

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I went to game 1 and 6 of the 2011 ALCS. Those tickets were pretty affordable to sit in really good seats. Curious what the secondary market is going to look like this year.

I couldn't swing it but looked at tix last night and pricing wasn't bad.  I was a bit surprised.  But assuming it's the Stros, it's going to be pretty damn expensive for the ALCS.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

insiderALCS
From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT today, you will have the opportunity to purchase up to four (4) tickets for one game of the American League Championship Series potentially held at Globe Life Field.

To participate in this presale, head to the presales page linked below and click on the “Buy Tickets” button underneath the Wednesday, October 11 Rangers Insiders Ticket Opportunity. Enter code insiderALCS to access the presale.

https://www.mlb.com/rangers/tickets/postseason/presale?partnerId=zh-20231011-1053904-TEX-1-A&qid=38&utm_id=zh-20231011-1053904-TEX-1-A&bt_ee=yG85Ke5yWXIEP0DbYaXAM8JUcHMrGkHxVs6DfEtOrWwuntjy1HUpOM0FcMAicYEt&bt_ts=1697036747521

This link worked perfectly. Got 4 tickets for game 3. Section 226 for $225 a piece all in. If you want to buy tickets at face value jump on it quick. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This link worked perfectly. Got 4 tickets for game 3. Section 226 for $225 a piece all in. If you want to buy tickets at face value jump on it quick. 

I have 2 for game 4 and 2 for game 5.   Lower outfield ($200+ fees). Thanks for posting link.

I live in Atlanta and all of these people around me at the bar are crying about how unfair the format is to the top 2 teams. Like bitch, if you wanted to start playing two days after the regular season (like we did), I’m sure they’d have gladly traded places with you…

9 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I live in Atlanta and all of these people around me at the bar are crying about how unfair the format is to the top 2 teams. Like bitch, if you wanted to start playing two days after the regular season (like we did), I’m sure they’d have gladly traded places with you…

Tell those dipshits that they won a world series 2 seasons ago with a worse regular season record than Philly.

27 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Motherfuckers like cheese grits bro, no talkin’ sense to this crowd….

Hey, I like cheese grits (with jalapeños of course) too.   Them bitches are perfect with blackened shrimp, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, broiled shrimp….etc 

Edited by Trey3216

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

Hey, I like cheese grits (with jalapeños of course) too.   Them bitches are perfect with blackened shrimp, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, broiled shrimp….etc 

Lol that’s like me and raw oysters; if I cover them with enough shit where I don’t taste the oysters, I love ‘em!

Just now, Ignatius said:

Lol that’s like me and raw oysters; if I cover them with enough shit where I don’t taste the oysters, I love ‘em!

Don’t get me wrong, I love cheese grits as is.   I love them even more with other things.  Hell, I love regular grits with a little butter, black pepper, and a dash of cinnamon on them.  

12 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Wait til we beat them and the inner aggy pours out of a bunch of them if we win the whole fucking thing 

It's certainly insecurity and insistence upon themselves. 

They're on a Rangers thread minutes after winning their series.

Apparently can't find the hate thread either.

Embarrassing.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

It's certainly insecurity and insistence upon themselves. 

They're on a Rangers thread minutes after winning their series.

Apparently can't find the hate thread either.

Embarrassing.

I'm highly embarrassed. I should be ashamed. 

• Fuck You 4

22 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

about this aroldis chapman problem...  does bochy keep throwing him out there hoping he can recover his form from the first two weeks after the trade?  

It's pretty clear that he's either "got it" and can throw strikes or he doesn't on any given day.  The rule that he has to pitch to 3 batters kind of fucks us. Absolutely no idea what we'll do if he's rested and we have a 1 run lead in the 8th.  Hard to trust him but I'm sure we'll have to try at some point.