Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

That would be a difficult call for Greg Abbott.  On the one hand, that's the kind of guy who governors used to pardon.  On the other hand, he hurt so many likely Republican voters....tough call.

Seriously, in the "every accusation is a confession" box, the "WE'RE FIGHTING PEDOPHILES!" item has to be the most enraging.  Children are probably on the order of 100X more likely to be sexually assaulted by someone acting under the guise of a "Christian" religion than they are to be sexually assaulted by a drag queen.  It's all just pathetic "look over there!" distraction, intended to continue to provide cover for "Christians" preying on children, which is obviously ongoing at a horrific rate, yet the "WE'RE FIGHTING PEDOPHILES!" crowd is DEATHLY silent on that angle.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

You know, you'd think after awhile these youth ministers would give you some dumbasses and your 'cause' some cover.  And happen to run and get dressed in drag as they ar molesting children so they can blame it on queer show grooming.  But I guess the child rape part takes up a lot their time.  

On 6/12/2023 at 7:44 PM, tx 3 putt said:

If someone is introduced as a youth minister/pastor, I'm already suspicious. If that person has some trendy hip hairstyle, there's a 100 percent chance he's either already molesting kids or lining one up. "God forgives me"......why the fuck would he do that you freak? 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Note to churches:  maybe stop having youth ministers, or at a minimum, stop letting dudes be your youth ministers.  

I mean, if you’re going to be the “traditional gender roles” let’s go back to the 50s people, maybe at least hire some sweet old lady to teach Sunday school instead of Broey McBroface the unmarried childless 32 year old dude who just really wants to be around children for some reason.  

They’ll never get rid of youth ministers -!it’s easy indoctrination, and you get some poon on the side  

youth ministries are huuuuuuge in those mega churches, for a reason 

Edited by tx 3 putt

4 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

all these fucks need to get dead in the most cruel way possible.  and make it last a few days

Trouble is they are from different denominations in different parts of the country.  So they are hard to round up to execute.  Luckily for us, they are all in the same grooming drag show that disavows Jesus.  So we can get 'em in the green room after the show.  

You can dismiss this as typical Lobo sarcasm.  But most of these people, as a condition of their release on parole, will be to do community service.  Standard stuff.  And some of them will perform their community service by helping librarians remove questionable materials from the stacks.  And guess what they're gonna do after that?  It's impossible this state is this fucking stupid.   

It seems like all these groomers wear the same lame-ass variation of the v-neck orange or white or striped shirt for their drag show.  And they look so frumpy and low-energy.  Where's like the bold and brassy costumes full of flair and smiles?   It's like the same sad shit with all these guys.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, mchookem said:

yeah, but this thread is just full of 'gotchas' for one side 🙄 

it's almost like there's a very clear pattern that should be easy to identify and prevent. hmmm 🤔

you're right - if only TN hadn't had their drag ban overturned!!! /s

Add school district cops. 

A terminated Pflugerville Independent School District officer reportedly contacted three middle school students through Snapchat and messaged them inappropriate things, according to affidavits obtained by KXAN.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/pflugerville/affidavit-pfisd-officer-accused-of-inappropriate-interactions-messaged-students-on-snapchat/

• Rage+1 3

I don't suppose it raised any red flags when he walked into Best Buy or OfficeMax and asked the associate, "What size hard drive upgrade do I need to host like 100,000 pics and 5,000 videos that I can easily erase/destroy in 30 seconds flat if I feel the heat around the corner?  

Half these guys have that same scooby doo villain look on their face like, "And I woulda gotten away with it if it weren't for those darn kids (photos)."  

The other half look disturbingly calm.

I don't watch SVU.  I would think pedophile rings exist just like drug rings or fencing operations.  You catch the low-hanging fruit and have them give up the distributor above them in exchange for a lesser sentence or?  I mean at this rate, we're gonna literally run outta youth ministers to beat into the infirmary.  Sooner or later, there's gotta be a ringleader above them and I don't mean Bishop.  

• 2 weeks later...

Lets get the Marine Corps back on the board. How the fuck did he manage to stash a teenage girl at Camp Pendleton? 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/09/us/california-marine-missing-girl-camp-pendleton/index.html

A United States Marine has been taken into custody for questioning after a 14-year-old girl who was reported missing was found at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton in San Diego County, California, last month, authorities said.

The girl was reported missing by her grandmother on June 13, according to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.

On June 28, she was discovered in the barracks at Camp Pendleton. A Marine with Combat Logistics Battalion 5, 1st Marine Logistics Group has since been taken into custody for questioning by Naval Criminal Investigative Services, according to Capt. Charles Palmer, spokesperson for 1st Marine Logistics Group.

• Rage+1 2