The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

The stories are just too similar. Whether they were on 6th or Rainey. Similar type of age guy. Some with long hair or short. Most are pretty decent size guys. Over 6 feet and most knew how to swim. Most have been guys in from out of town with friends drinking. Some didn’t drink much at all. Most were taking Uber or walking and they get separated from their pals and vanish and found in lake. Some were reported as acting different as if drugged before becoming separated from their group. Again here is a composite of the many men (look wise most are very similar—ethnicity is all over the place and not sure about sexual orientation):

I guess sadly we can add Connor to the list. I just think it’s someone innocuous (not incredibly foxy like myself) that maybe observes the group and makes a move when the guy goes to the restroom and gets the guy to do a shot with her at the bar or something. Maybe offers to fool around with guy? Or it’s some person bent on revenge that hates tourists? Because maybe their neighborhood was gentrified? I assume it’s a female because most of the men were rumored to swing that way? It throws people off because one of the victims was a known cross dresser. 

IMG_5873.jpeg

IMG_9287.jpeg

I Survived the weekend! (and @Nicole44 😜)

The Mrs. even brought this subject up when I told her I had gotten us a room in one of the buildings off of Rainey this past weekend for our anniversary. (I even strolled the shadows at night and parked within spitting distance of the shores where men apparently forget how to swim)

Shaq Drowning GIF by Storyful

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Another meme/gif idea, high-end seafood restaurant manager talking to Nicole when she used to work there in college.  "Hey Nicole, it's Monday okay.  So push the Flounder!"  Nicole literally pushing a guy named 'Flounder' into Town Lake.  

"Oh shit, did you mean the fish from the deep freezer boss?"

And thus began her twisted life of busted seafood and broken bodies.  

• Haha 3

This was going to be my question. My assumption is that if places like Chicago, New York, New Orleans, San Francisco and the like found this many bodies in the adjacent waterways over this period of time, the police in those cities would be forming highly publicized task forces to find a potential single perpetrator/common perpetrators, instead of shrugging their shoulders and saying, “Gosh, we don’t think there’s any link.” 
Maybe I’m not giving APD credit for what it may be doing behind the scenes, but I haven’t read anything explaining what they’ve been doing behind the scenes to confidently conclude that these are all just unrelated unfortunate coincidences.
I mean, it only took a couple pages on this thread for us to figure out this is Nicole, yet APD has just sat on that valuable information for months.

Chicago is having the same issue. I think they found someone more recent.

https://www.newsweek.com/deaths-chicago-young-men-serial-killer-fear-1799220

Didn’t you go to a Cubs game last year, Nicole?
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Yep. Healthy guys in their 20-30’s just falling in the lake and it’s light’s out. No attempt to save themselves. Like say they stumbled off the path…no screams or yells for help? That people can hear? At all? No attempt to get to shore at all? It makes no sense. The autopsies all have some form of trauma or bruising or scratching but APD says not related to deaths. 

It is virtually the same scenario every single time. Guy from out of town. Most all are dark headed. Goes out with friends to entertainment district. Disappears. Friends initially think nothing of it. Found dead in lake. The one where I thought the police might have some leads was the guy last seen at taco truck. His friends reported him missing within the hour and his body was found within hours. But they said he was drunk and fell in the lake. That was the one in May I think of last year. In from out of town out with friends…dead in lake. 

You've said that multiple times, that they didn't try to save themselves. How would you know that if you weren't there?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

Chicago is having the same issue. I think they found someone more recent.

https://www.newsweek.com/deaths-chicago-young-men-serial-killer-fear-1799220

Didn’t you go to a Cubs game last year, Nicole?

I went to a game in Atlanta vs NYM. They were giving away replica championship rings. It was cool af. 
I’m still in Atlanta! I’ve been here for weeks! Weeks! 

IMG_3182.jpeg

IMG_9585.jpeg

IMG_3186.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Drool 2

6 minutes ago, troph said:

Damn girl @Nicole44, your rep as a serial killer is about to over take south Austin’s mom’s rep as an slutty slut around here. Well done. 

I can’t make it stop. lol. 😂 the real killer can relax because the true detectives on this site are circling me. I should teach an internet fan forum class: how to go from being chased off big event threads by classy posters to being suspected of being a prolific serial killer. Winning! 🥇 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

I’m not in a cartel nor do I practice Santeria man. 

"I never in a million years thought my family or myself would be going through this, and I don't want anyone to go through this, and I am sorry this keeps happening and there are no answers for it because it's very sad," says Reegan Aparicio, the mother of Chris Clark’s child.

Tears streamed from Reegan Aparicio’s face as she relived the moments she found out her child's father, 30-year-old Chris Clark, was found dead in Lady Bird Lake in April 2023.

He is one of the five men found dead in the lake in 2023. On Monday, Feb. 5, another person was found dead on the north side of the lake.

"They are not trying to do anything, they just close the cases, and they just deem the death undetermined or a drowning, and then they just move on with no answers, nothing for the families," says Reegan Aparicio.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/lady-bird-lake-death-toll-rises-austin-texas?taid=65c37b5239616d00012c1837&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Edited by Nicole44

Hey man, aren't you a little early?  

-Yeah about an hour and a half.  Wanted to get here early and see if anybody's here.  See I got this little action happening later.  Whoops, wrong dead Mr. Pickford body altogether.  My bad...

https://www.sacurrent.com/news/serial-killer-hysteria-returns-to-austin-after-another-body-pulled-from-lady-bird-lake-33747165

This guy is really really sure:

"I was 100% sure Austin had a serial killer last time they found a body," one of the page's 86,000 members posted Tuesday morning. "I'm about 125% sure now."

Serial killer hysteria? Not really but more and more people are taking notice. Basically the APD thinks it’s nothing. None are related. No reason to bring in outside behavioral analysts. Other than the 86,000 member strong FB community dedicated to the Rainey Street Ripper I don’t think there is any hysteria. They are really going out of their way to downplay this. Unless it’s some rabid homeless killer (which I could understand why they’d want to downplay that—given our homeless policy which is CRAP) there is no hysteria. 

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

https://www.sacurrent.com/news/serial-killer-hysteria-returns-to-austin-after-another-body-pulled-from-lady-bird-lake-33747165

This guy is really really sure:

"I was 100% sure Austin had a serial killer last time they found a body," one of the page's 86,000 members posted Tuesday morning. "I'm about 125% sure now."

Serial killer hysteria? Not really but more and more people are taking notice. Basically the APD thinks it’s nothing. None are related. No reason to bring in outside behavioral analysts. Other than the 86,000 member strong FB community dedicated to the Rainey Street Ripper I don’t think there is any hysteria. They are really going out of their way to downplay this. Unless it’s some rabid homeless killer (which I could understand why they’d want to downplay that—given our homeless policy which is CRAP) there is no hysteria. 

I think part of the issue is that some of the cases are related but not all of the cases are related.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

I think part of the issue is that some of the cases are related but not all of the cases are related.

Yep so if one or two are unrelated they are comfortable with them all being unrelated. It’s like they never saw a movie on serial killers or something. Or a 20/20, 48 Hours, Dateline, etc…

Maybe this is like the plot (similar not the same) of I know what you did last summer type deal where someone drowned in the lake and a relative is pissed there are still no real changes for safety (they still haven’t implemented many of the changes they talked about last March and April—allegedly more lights and safety precautions will be out in place this August) and is drugging people and having them drown…that’s all I got. Since police do not think any are connected since 1-3 of them might not be and y'all all think it’s me and aren’t helping this thread along with smart theories. 

Edited by Nicole44

PD (not just Austin) has since their formation always opted for the thing that causes less panic in the people in their minds.

Part of it is absolutely laziness See: an adult must be missing for more than 24 hours before we treat them as a missing person when we know statistically if you dont find them in the first 48 hours odds are they become a statistic

Part of it is they do want to control the narrative but this is just a fractal of time past when people had to read the newspaper, watch the news, or listen to the radio all of which meant they couldnt contribute their opinions the way we can today.

When the dipshidiot dumbfucks wanted to defund the police that was the worst idea ever. We need to increase funding but just change the incentives and frame the bonuses around solving crimes and crime reduction. Unfortunately our government is hell bent on misery and so the quagmire of abject stupidity marches on.

• Rage+1 1

Police said the vehicles, a Hyundai Elantra and Kia Optima, were both reported stolen.

By Wednesday, APD said a tow truck was able to extract one of the vehicles and the other will “be extracted at a later date.”

Edited by Nicole44