2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

7 straight ALCS such a ridiculous run, and this one has the makings of such a good series. This Rangers team is good and this aint gonna be no pushover like that bitch @Helobious and his Yankees 

MLB must be kicking themselves for forcing the Astros in the AL. The Astros have prevented the Yankees from potentially making the world series multiple times already. More times to come, too

• Like 2

Did ya’ll see that fat fucking sack of shit Singleton, sucking on a Budweiser?

When we gave that fat fuck 10 million dollars, 8 or so years back, he ended up getting “addicted to marijuana” (His words)

He got suspended for a year  

He also said he had an alcohol problem. 

I guess he’s ok to drink again. 

And the Astros paying the bills. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

MLB must be kicking themselves for forcing the Astros in the AL. The Astros have prevented the Yankees from potentially making the world series multiple times already. More times to come, too

we’ve beat 7 different teams to get to the ALCS. That’s ending a lot of seasons 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Overlord said:

When we gave that fat fuck 10 million dollars, 8 or so years back, he ended up getting “addicted to marijuana” (His words)

8 years ago? Sounds like the shit worked out perfectly. 

13 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Why the fuck do you care?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Yankees need to set a more reachable goal to start out with, like finishing better than 4th in their division 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was pretty nervous after 1-1. On paper they had the pitching advantage in the last 3 games. And home field advantage. On paper. But the Astros don’t give a shit. 
if Framber was our ace this year (and I think he was) then hats off to the other three. They went like 16 and 2/3 and gave up 2 runs. That’s pretty fucking good. 
Other than Nerris losing his mind in game 1 the bullpen was nails just like last year. 
The arms are going to need to bring it against the Rangers- that’s a really good lineup. Conversely, their bullpen is awful, their starting rotation is banged up and we just got to string together solid AB’s. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Overlord said:

You have issues you need to deal with immediately. We need proof of life for your mom that you live with, ok jame gumb?

I missed the game bc I was coaching LL but my youngest was giving me the play by play and it sure was awkward when I was cheering the Astro bombs when we got struckout in the LL game. Pretty sure I pissed off the other coaches but idgaf. Let's go fuck the aggy rangers up.

FUCKING SEVEN! BANG ON THAT COCKSUKERS!

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Hook 'Em 3