2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Imagine the worst possible start to a game. We all did it today and poof it happened. I knew it. I knew after last night we were gonna lose game 7 and repeat 2019. We went from possibly make a third WS and establishing ourselves as a great run with multiple WS wins to a team that’s won 2 and pulled off something only we’ve let happen twice and that’s lose all 4 home games. Ficking incredible.

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Imagine the worst possible start to a game. We all did it today and poof it happened. I knew it. I knew after last night we were gonna lose game 7 and repeat 2019. We went from possibly make a third WS and establishing ourselves as a great run with multiple WS wins to a team that’s won 2 and pulled off something only we’ve let happen twice and that’s lose all 4 home games. Ficking incredible.

flipping off chris pratt GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Glad pitchers feelings aren't hurt by throwing to diaz, who can help base stealing game. Glad I didn't waste $$ on tickets. We can all beat that dead horse but can't be stated enough. Dusty was in this for dusty. Hope our new president of baseball operations sitting in front row can see this

• Rage+1 1