2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Spent the money for mlb access, and already happy with the decision. Watched some spring training games and will watch the Astros all season. Paid the extra to get all games so can watch as many games as I want. 

Your vpn ?

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The 7th inning is the perfect encapsulation of why this team is so filthy. 
2 blue star plays on defense and then 2 out rally keeping the lineup turning the entire way and taking advantage of the other team making a lazy defensive play. 

that Tucker catch was fantastic 

Hensley can play LF, correct?  
If Brantley ever gets back I really don’t particularly want to see him face LHP. 
this Lineup against lefties is pretty fucking filthy:

Altuve/Peña/Bregman/Alvarez/Abreu/Tucker/Chas/Hensley/Diaz. 
Fucking how me a loss. 

really the deal is- if you just play Hensley and Chas while Altuve is out you still have 8 non-shitty hitters. Dusty can choose 5 or he can choose 8. Up to him. 

4 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

Honest question, does anyone here talk shit about him?

I’ve never seen it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

for the non compies, what does this mean ? 

https://unlocator.com

I have a separate router (netgear) that I use. Subscribe for $5/month. Follow the instructions to change the IP address for that router brand, switch whatever device you’re using to connect to wifi over that router and you’re in business

slightly annoying because I haven’t figured out how to flip channels without toggling to a different wifi network (that isn’t set up like the above) but other than that, it works great.

in other words if I’m connected to the router setup with the unlocator settings, channels like espn, Netflix recognize somethings not right and won’t load 

• Hook 'Em 1