45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

24 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I will buy 1000 shares of his stock if he will agree to ride into court on a motorcycle without a helmet.

There is no need to show of your excess wealth by bragging about losing $14.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

Lighting yourself on fire rarely pays off. 

Even if you prompt some policy change, you're not gonna feel the reward. You're gonna feel other stuff, mainly the fire and the burnt flesh and the dying. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://awfulannouncing.com/politics/stephen-a-smith-defends-donald-trump-black-americans.html

SAS-Trump-scaled-e1671821696814-832x447.

Stephen A. Smith defends Donald Trump claiming Black Americans relate to him being discriminated against

Stephen A. Smith and Donald Trump Stephen A. Smith and Donald Trump
PoliticsBy Brandon Contes on 04/19/2024    

Stephen A. Smith joined Sean Hannity on Fox News Thursday night and defended Donald Trump after the former president controversially claimed Black Americans relate to him “being discriminated against.”

Trump made the comment in February, as he boasted about his criminal indictments while speaking at a gala organized by the Black Conservative Federation.

“And then I got indicted a second time and then a third time and a fourth time!” Trump told the audience. “And a lot of people said that that’s why the Black people like me, because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as– I’m being discriminated against. It’s been pretty amazing.”

Two months later, Stephen A. Smith is defending those comments, expressing outrage over the criminal trials against Trump and claiming the former president was right to compare his current legal situation to that which Black Americans have experienced.

“Dare I say something that might– will probably be termed the most uncomfortable thing that I’ve ever had to articulate out of my mouth from a political perspective.” Smith said on Hannity. “But I gotta tell you something. As much as people may have been abhorred by Donald Trump’s statement weeks ago talking about how Black folks, he’s hearing that Black folks find him relatable because of what he is going through is similar to what Black Americans have gone through, he wasn’t lying! He was telling the truth.

“When you see the law, law enforcement, the court system, and everything else being exercised against him, it is something that Black folks throughout this nation can relate to with some of our historic, iconic figures. We’ve seen that happen throughout society.

“So, no matter what race, what ethnicity you may emanate from, we relate to you when you’re suffering like that, cause we know we have. And that’s what he articulated. As unpopular as it was, as much as we didn’t like to hear it, it’s the truth. And there’s no way around it. Those are all contributing factors to the state of affairs with the slippage that appears to be taking fold when it comes to President Biden, unfortunately.”

Charles Barkley heard the same comments from the former president and threatened to “punch” any “Black person walking around with a Trump mug shot” shirt during his now defunct CNN show. But after the criminal trial against Trump kicked off this week with jury selection, Smith took a far different approach toward the Republican presidential candidate than Barkley did.

Earlier this week on The Stephen A. Smith Show, Smith ranted about the ongoing prosecution against Trump in New York, labeling the former president’s hush money trial a “disaster” and “much ado about nothing.” He took his outrage over Trump’s criminal trials a step further on Fox News Thursday night by admitting he was articulating the “most uncomfortable thing” to ever come out of his mouth. Smith already stated he would be voting for Joe Biden in the upcoming election, but after his recent defense of Trump, it certainly seems like the ESPN host won’t be doing the incumbent any favors.

• Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, safe sex said:

Over the course of my nursing career, I've taken care of about six or seven people who set themselves on fire. Him dying was 100% a mercy

I did the burn unit in parkland for my 3rd year elective in med school. We had a guy who doused himself with gasoline at thanksgiving dinner and lit himself in front of his family. Full thickness burns > 80% including all of his upper and lower lips but somehow not his eyelids. Heat ruined his vocal cords. He was coming up on 1 year in the burn unit when I arrived and was still alive when I finished the rotation. I would not wish that on anyone 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I did the burn unit in parkland for my 3rd year elective in med school. We had a guy who doused himself with gasoline at thanksgiving dinner and lit himself in front of his family. Full thickness burns > 80% including all of his upper and lower lips but somehow not his eyelids. Heat ruined his vocal cords. He was coming up on 1 year in the burn unit when I arrived and was still alive when I finished the rotation. I would not wish that on anyone 

Fuck that shit.

I saw somebody online saying that Michael Avenatti was willing to testify in Trump's defense.

Let's look at what he's been update:

In March 2019, Avenatti was indicted in California and New York on various criminal counts including extortion, tax evasion, fraud, and embezzlement. On February 14, 2020, Avenatti was convicted of extorting Nike in New York court, and on July 8, 2021, he was sentenced to 30 months in prison. Additionally, on another date, he received another 30 months (technically 4 years with half concurrent) for a financial crime against Stormy Daniels. He has been imprisoned since February 7, 2022. On December 5, 2022, he was sentenced to an additional 14 years for stealing millions from clients, bringing his total sentence to 19 years without the possibility of parole

I'm kind of thinking that Trump's lawyers may not want to bring him in as a character witness.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

edit: well, that was the wrong tweet, but it's true as well.  Gotta find the one I meant to post.

Ill Allow It GIF

39 minutes ago, Blotto said:

This quote has me rethinking my cremation directive, just so I can get a tombstone.

Even if you're cremated, you can get a box for your ashes.

I'm gonna have my ashes put into a 1977 Star Wars lunch pail

• Haha 2

^

Oh, I like that idea.  Out of the blue the other day my daughter asked about Mohawks.  So I showed her pictures of Mr. T.  And what a big deal he was when I was her age.  And I had a Mr. T. lunch pail for school because we didn't have a cafeteria like she did.  Total coincidence, my mom is going through some old childhood stuff in Chicago and found the lunchbox with some stuff inside.  So this settles it, my ashes are going in my Mr. T lunchbox.  It's just what the universe would want.  That, and for Donald Trump to die and have his ashes scattered in Ivanka's mouth with just a little bit getting in her eyes.  

• Haha 4

^

That's awesome.  My oldest asked me all kinda questions about him and I said he had this catchphrase no mater the movie, cartoon, TV show, or PSA where he'd say "I pity the fool."  And I just cracked up thinking how insane it was they worked that into every fucking Mr. T production, even Rocky III and his breakfast cereal ads.  And she didn't get why it was funny.  I tried to draw a comparison to like, "Before famous people had instagram and youtube channels, they had catch phrases.  I don't know why, but they would work them in the strangest ways."  Oh man, different era I suppose.  My lunchbox should be here next week.  I wonder if I drink out of the thermos, I'll pass out and wake up on an airplane with Murdoch?  

• Haha 2

https://awfulannouncing.com/politics/stephen-a-smith-defends-donald-trump-black-americans.html
SAS-Trump-scaled-e1671821696814-832x447.jpg

Stephen A. Smith defends Donald Trump claiming Black Americans relate to him being discriminated against

Stephen A. Smith and Donald Trump Stephen A. Smith and Donald Trump
PoliticsBy Brandon Contes on 04/19/2024    
Stephen A. Smith joined Sean Hannity on Fox News Thursday night and defended Donald Trump after the former president controversially claimed Black Americans relate to him “being discriminated against.”
Trump made the comment in February, as he boasted about his criminal indictments while speaking at a gala organized by the Black Conservative Federation.
“And then I got indicted a second time and then a third time and a fourth time!” Trump told the audience. “And a lot of people said that that’s why the Black people like me, because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as– I’m being discriminated against. It’s been pretty amazing.”
Two months later, Stephen A. Smith is defending those comments, expressing outrage over the criminal trials against Trump and claiming the former president was right to compare his current legal situation to that which Black Americans have experienced.
“Dare I say something that might– will probably be termed the most uncomfortable thing that I’ve ever had to articulate out of my mouth from a political perspective.” Smith said on Hannity. “But I gotta tell you something. As much as people may have been abhorred by Donald Trump’s statement weeks ago talking about how Black folks, he’s hearing that Black folks find him relatable because of what he is going through is similar to what Black Americans have gone through, he wasn’t lying! He was telling the truth.
“When you see the law, law enforcement, the court system, and everything else being exercised against him, it is something that Black folks throughout this nation can relate to with some of our historic, iconic figures. We’ve seen that happen throughout society.
“So, no matter what race, what ethnicity you may emanate from, we relate to you when you’re suffering like that, cause we know we have. And that’s what he articulated. As unpopular as it was, as much as we didn’t like to hear it, it’s the truth. And there’s no way around it. Those are all contributing factors to the state of affairs with the slippage that appears to be taking fold when it comes to President Biden, unfortunately.”
Charles Barkley heard the same comments from the former president and threatened to “punch” any “Black person walking around with a Trump mug shot” shirt during his now defunct CNN show. But after the criminal trial against Trump kicked off this week with jury selection, Smith took a far different approach toward the Republican presidential candidate than Barkley did.
Earlier this week on The Stephen A. Smith Show, Smith ranted about the ongoing prosecution against Trump in New York, labeling the former president’s hush money trial a “disaster” and “much ado about nothing.” He took his outrage over Trump’s criminal trials a step further on Fox News Thursday night by admitting he was articulating the “most uncomfortable thing” to ever come out of his mouth. Smith already stated he would be voting for Joe Biden in the upcoming election, but after his recent defense of Trump, it certainly seems like the ESPN host won’t be doing the incumbent any favors.

I really hope people don’t fall for the OJ Simpson Banana In The Tailpipe again.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

13 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

^

That's awesome.  My oldest asked me all kinda questions about him and I said he had this catchphrase no mater the movie, cartoon, TV show, or PSA where he'd say "I pity the fool."  And I just cracked up thinking how insane it was they worked that into every fucking Mr. T production, even Rocky III and his breakfast cereal ads.  And she didn't get why it was funny.  I tried to draw a comparison to like, "Before famous people had instagram and youtube channels, they had catch phrases.  I don't know why, but they would work them in the strangest ways."  Oh man, different era I suppose.  My lunchbox should be here next week.  I wonder if I drink out of the thermos, I'll pass out and wake up on an airplane with Murdoch?  

I also have a buddy where one of us will always text the other a YouTube link of Mr. T's mother rap on mother's day.

Mr. T's mother rap

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

I have a hunch that most of the smell is coming from his full diaper. Not that he isn’t farting, but most of the time he is sharting in his full diaper.

Trump might be complaining about the cold, but the cold is the only thing keeping his diaper fumes from the third row

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

I have a hunch that most of the smell is coming from his full diaper. Not that he isn’t farting, but most of the time he is sharting in his full diaper.

Trump might be complaining about the cold, but the cold is the only thing keeping his diaper fumes from the third row

One of two leading candidates for POTUS.

We're talking about him shitting his diaper.  

You do you, America.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Like blowing bubbles in your chocolate milk

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

44 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

The judge should crank it up to 80 in there so the courtroom can get the full affect of what a frail old man with thin blood needs the temperature setting to be

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I cannot vouch for this. I can only pray with all my heart that it is true.

IMG_2425.thumb.jpeg.6c5997586a36febd34d9fc3ebd8248e6.jpeg

That didn't happen.  I'm part of a small chat group with a person that's inside the courtroom.  A legit dude who's name you'd certainly recognize.  if that had actually happened, I would have heard about it.  

Correction:  He's got a seat for the trial, but was in the overflow room during jury selection, watching a live feed. 

Edited by Gil Bang

51 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

That didn't happen.  I'm part of a small chat group with a person that's inside the courtroom.  A legit dude who's name you'd certainly recognize.  if that had actually happened, I would have heard about it.  

Correction:  He's got a seat for the trial, but was in the overflow room during jury selection, watching a live feed. 

That's a shame, but I'm still naming my next bowling team Shitgibbon and the Dead Ferrets .  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

53 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

IMG_2601.gif.accd948bda1c9cf71c3eb40adc46e144.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Happy Samuel L Jackson GIF by Apple TV+

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Living in Alabama brings one closer to shitgibbon awareness. 

Dammit, is it 'Shitgibbon Awareness Week" already?  I gotta get to bed, got a 10k in the morning to rest up for.  Will a pair of depends fit discretely under my running shorts.  I think there's a meme for this somewhere.  

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Are the stupidest fucking people still thinking God is on Trump’s side?  If only a barrage of lightning would’ve ignited all that hair dye and blubber. 

15 hours ago, BamaATL said:

That's a shame, but I'm still naming my next bowling team Shitgibbon and the Dead Ferrets .  

Our team used to have the worst names.  The league threatened to not let us play when we signed up as "The Bowl Movements".  They liked "Bowl Durham", though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Our team used to have the worst names.  The league threatened to not let us play when we signed up as "The Bowl Movements".  They liked "Bowl Durham", though.

The Bowl Movements is fucking gold Jerry! What loser sees that name and threatens to kick the team out of the league? 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

The Bowl Movements is fucking gold Jerry! What loser sees that name and threatens to kick the team out of the league? 

They relented.  We won the league.  They had to print it on our trophies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5