45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That CNN reporter is better than a whole lot of radio play-by-play announcers.

That shit was the closest thing I'll see to the Hindenburg Disaster reporting in my lifetime.

"Burning flesh and accelerant . . . ."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, The Dog said:

He’s scared:

“….As further evidence, movers assert that as Trump has lived in New York for most of his life, New Yorkers know Trump.   It is extremely unlikely that anyone actually knowing Trump would have a favorable opinion of him, rendering this venue too filled with potential prejudiced jurors for Mr. Trump to obtain a fair trial.”

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

He’s scared:

Perhaps he is scared but this has been the playbook all along for each trial.  Run out the clock until he wins reelection.  Must have been what basketball was like prior to a shot clock?  The fun part starts when he fails to get elected and switches to whatever half-cocked backup plan (russia) he has in mind.

Edited by Bodhi

6 hours ago, immamac said:

Surly is officially 3 degrees from this. A screenshot from a group chat I’m in lol 

image.png

Which psychopath put little "lol"s and "haha" comment nervous chuckles in a conversation about a crazy guy committing suicide?

haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Which psychopath put little "lol"s and "haha" comment nervous chuckles in a conversation about a crazy guy committing suicide?

haha

I thought it was funny that a dude set himself on fire and I thought it was funny that someone in my group chat knows someone who seemingly knew him quite well. 

haha indeed. It's why people in this thread are laughing and making jokes about it. 

30 minutes ago, immamac said:

I thought it was funny that a dude set himself on fire and I thought it was funny that someone in my group chat knows someone who seemingly knew him quite well. 

haha indeed. It's why people in this thread are laughing and making jokes about it. 

I actually thought for a moment Danica was Danica Patrick. After all it’s a NASCAR fanatic group chat. 

also, obligatory:

https://x.com/grgecantstandya/status/1769653509623075244

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

The self immolation guy didn't make it (probably merciful).   He finished his life well-done.  

Over the course of my nursing career, I've taken care of about six or seven people who set themselves on fire. Him dying was 100% a mercy

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Over the course of my nursing career, I've taken care of about six or seven people who set themselves on fire. Him dying was 100% a mercy

I’m hoping that it’s 100% an example and a role model. Let all the deranged conspiracy shitheads take themselves out.

Although I read a bit of his manifesto, and I gotta tell ya, one of his foundational points is that crypto is a scam, so…inside every nutbar’s head is a nugget of truth.
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Watched a safety video some years back and the presenter was a burn victim, don’t remember all the recovery steps he went through to remove the burnt skin but I remember thinking I’d want a quick death. 

16 hours ago, Genco said:

Gotta admit, I'm having trouble envisioning a dude who looks like Jesus with David Koresh's optometrist as being a NASCAR fanatic.

Before every race immamac turns the water into Busch light

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I know it’s happened to all guys, you let one rip and there’s a log behind it wanting to come out at warp speed. But …

does the same thing happen to women ?

Everyone sharts

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

How trump wants to be portrayed in court ….

arriving to the courthouse …

IMG_9759.thumb.jpeg.ac056eaffd66c80e59b6e587c3c32f17.jpeg

leaving the courthouse …

IMG_9760.jpeg

I will buy 1000 shares of his stock if he will agree to ride into court on a motorcycle without a helmet.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

FWIW, I don't "necessarily" believe the dotard farting story, but, I really really really WANT to believe it

Are you around any 80 year olds for any extended amount of time? I absolutely believe it

• Haha 1