2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

So I’m a douche for posting we’re world champs but no one else for posting a homer off lidge in a series we won? Makes sense.

It’s a lot more than that, think most like to have fun taking jabs at each other , your’re on another level. Didn’t you start a thread seconds after the cardinals won back on shaggy /horn fans

Is this where you pretend little brother isn't constantly checking the world champions thread?

Not sure why someone that think their are so superior would be so curious about what someone they think sucks thinks, can u explain why u keep looking buddy ?

21 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

It’s a lot more than that, think most like to have fun taking jabs at each other , your’re on another level. Didn’t you start a thread seconds after the cardinals won back on shaggy /horn fans

Wtf are you even talking about? Hahaha.

this is the thread of hate and you’re being a huge pussy. 

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Shooting off fireworks because you're no longer down double digits was really adorable 

Sadly that's the full on panic from anyone who works for, in or around the Astros.  They are flashing back to the astros historical attendance norm and realizing they are all fucked.  I have a buddy who is pretty high up in a contractor at minute maid and he said they are rolling out plans to slim down staffing if this year continues to go down the toilet.  

If this team continues to implode and goes .300 over the remaining games this season they full well know opening day next year is 5,000 people playing hooky from work.  The Astros are about to go back where they belong, the sewer of baseball.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

Sadly that's the full on panic from anyone who works for, in or around the Astros.  They are flashing back to the astros historical attendance norm and realizing they are all fucked.  I have a buddy who is pretty high up in a contractor at minute maid and he said they are rolling out plans to slim down staffing if this year continues to go down the toilet.  

If this team continues to implode and goes .300 over the remaining games this season they full well know opening day next year is 5,000 people playing hooky from work.  The Astros are about to go back where they belong, the sewer of baseball.

WTF?

Is this a bit?

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol.

This is the Johnny-Manziel-in-the-NFL of trolling.

Mad Max Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Explain how .300 isn't feasible.  Their two best hitters just got back and historically have taken some time to catch their mojo - time they don't have right now.  Their pitching staff is already bruised and battered and faltering even more down the stretch.  They are already damn near fielding a minor league staff some days.  There aren't many, if any, good trade options for them like they had in 2017.  Last night was the first adversity they've faced against a top tier team all season and they fell apart - and that's with the hard part of their schedule yet to play (including @ Rangers).  

Going in to next year they have an aging core and have emptied to cupboard for prospects.  I see zero bright spots for them.

• Haha 1

Explain how .300 isn't feasible.  Their two best hitters just got back and historically have taken some time to catch their mojo - time they don't have right now.  Their pitching staff is already bruised and battered and faltering even more down the stretch.  They are already damn near fielding a minor league staff some days.  There aren't many, if any, good trade options for them like they had in 2017.  Last night was the first adversity they've faced against a top tier team all season and they fell apart - and that's with the hard part of their schedule yet to play (including @ Rangers).  

Going in to next year they have an aging core and have emptied to cupboard for prospects.  I see zero bright spots for them.

michael-jordan-get-some-help.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

This is the aggy version of the fake letter from “a Georgia fan” about how great collie station is and how aggy is the best fan base ever just all in reverse.

”got a buddy, who has an uncle who has a friend that is super high up at Minute Maid that said…”

There is literally nothing you can say or anyone can post that won’t make me laugh. We’ve won 2 WS rings. Until you match that I don’t get how you can even post “trash talk” and even believe it’s solid. Name calling is the best unless you’re being a huge pussy like quagmire who gets mad of any Astro posts a video or gif in response to a ranger video or gif. 

49 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Aww did I hurt your feelings. I’m sorry man , you’re awesome , you had so much to do with the success of your franchise , keep it up !

Lmao. All good man. I know it sucks to have to cheer for a ring less franchise. I guess this should make you understand how aggy feels. They’ve never won anything yet trash talk like they’re the superior team and school. Sound familiar Arlington? 

And what a perfect weak comeback from a pussy. “Like you had anything to do with the success”. All because we cheer and trash talk. If that is your stance why are you on the trash talk thread posting about your team? Since you had so much to do with the success of your team? What an embarrassment you’re right now for all rangers fans reading your “my pussy is bruised” remarks to trash talk in the trash talk thread. 

Edited by Rockethorn1978
  • Hook 'Em 2