2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

1 hour ago, texashorne said:

The only thing that would be a bigger deal than this would be a Cowboys/Texans Super Bowl... and thats probably never going to happen.. The Cowboys suck

Yeah, it's only Dallas that is holding up that from happening lol. Texans/Oilers are a dogshit franchise that is only known for blowing massive leads in the playoffs.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah, it's only Dallas that is holding up that from happening lol. Texans/Oilers are a dogshit franchise that is only known for blowing massive leads in the playoffs.

As shitty as the Texans are and they suck all the dicks they have just as many playoff wins as Phallas does over the past 21 seasons aka the entirety of their existence.

One was a sad sack expansion franchise the other is "America's team" LOL.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

For being such a dogshit franchise the Texans have the exact same number of playoff wins in the last 20 years as the vaunted Cowturds: 4

Jerrah and all the jean shorts and yankees hat wearing Cowboy fans gotta love that

College Football Deal With It GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

5 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

As shitty as the Texans are and they suck all the dicks they have just as many playoff wins as Phallas does over the past 21 seasons aka the entirety of their existence.

One was a sad sack expansion franchise the other is "America's team" LOL.

Isn’t that fucking cute.  You and DougO should make great bunk mates.  

FOH

As a former resident of both cities and a fan of both teams, I’m terribly vexed about who to pull for. But the series will be awesome. 

I grew up in SA when the teams were in different leagues and never played each other. I’ve always been a fan of both teams. I lived in Dallas for a couple of years and had season tickets to the Rangers. I grew to really love that team as they had a bunch of really fun to watch young players (Pudge, Juan Gonzales, etc). I do not like them being in the same division at all, but this is the best result I could hope for as a fan of both teams. Which ever team wins, I’ll be cheering for them to win the WS.

And it’s a real hoot when Rangers fans talk about “cheating”. The Rangers were ground zero for the proliferation of steroids in the 90’s.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hate said:

I grew up in SA when the teams were in different leagues and never played each other. I’ve always been a fan of both teams. I lived in Dallas for a couple of years and had season tickets to the Rangers. I grew to really love that team as they had a bunch of really fun to watch young players (Pudge, Juan Gonzales, etc). I do not like them being in the same division at all, but this is the best result I could hope for as a fan of both teams. Which ever team wins, I’ll be cheering for them to win the WS.

And it’s a real hoot when Rangers fans talk about “cheating”. The Rangers were ground zero for the proliferation of steroids in the 90’s.

You were doing fine up until that last paragraph. Now I must kindly ask that you choke on a syphilitic dick.

good day sir.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hate said:

I actually like the Rangers from the time that Nolan pitched there after John McMullen fucked Houstonians and Nolan over in 1988.  Of course I then moved to Denton to go to UNT in 1994 which was the apex of Cowboy mania and that was where I learned to absolutely loathe the DFW fans across the board.  I remember how pissed off they were about Deion claiming he was the dirtiest player in the NFL (after the 1994 NFC championship game) and how they would never want him on their team to turning around and being so excited that the Cowboys were able to sign him (that very offseason).  They are the ultimate hypocrites which as you so rightly pointed out remains the case to this day and likely will remain the case in perpetuity...

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I remember how pissed off they were about Deion claiming he was the dirtiest player in the NFL (after the 1994 NFC championship game) and how they would never want him on their team

This sounds like a very real story and not at all the retarded delusions of an Oilers fan trying to find ways to think about anything other than the Bills. 

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Hate said:

Are you suggesting that A-Roid, Juan Gonzalez, and the pusher himself Jose Canseco were on the juice?

Well, if that's true (and since they all admitted it, it definitely is true) then that would mean that the Rangers are actually bigger cheaters than the Astros, since it went on a lot longer, and they're gigantic losers since they never even won anything while cheating, and all their fans giving us shit are a bunch of hypocritical douchers.

Yeah, that all fits perfectly, actually.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

This sounds like a very real story and not at all the retarded delusions of an Oilers fan trying to find ways to think about anything other than the Bills. 

Who knew Mark Twain was talking about DFW scrubs from the future when he said "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

Just now, NorthLoop said:

Fuck you jorts wearing, meth cooking, smog breathing, dry ass bbq making, Salt Life sticking, SW Louisiana Swamp Trash aggy motherfuckers. 

We all know the jizz jars in Arlington are full....

0 World Series titles in 62 seasons == 0 National Championships in 84 seasons

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Are you suggesting that A-Roid, Juan Gonzalez, and the pusher himself Jose Canseco were on the juice?

Well, if that's true (and since they all admitted it, it definitely is true) then that would mean that the Rangers are actually bigger cheaters than the Astros, since it went on a lot longer, and they're gigantic losers since they never even won anything while cheating, and all their fans giving us shit are a bunch of hypocritical douchers.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Weird how when Caminiti, Bagwell and the Astros were juicing during the steroid era they couldn't quite get over that hump ... like something was missing still ... some advantage they still needed to implement in order to win it all ...

So hey, absolutely, a hat tip to that fine organization for mastering cheating with PEDs AND trash can banging ... so that everything somehow fell into place and Astros fans everywhere had their magical fairy tale ending lalalalala we can't hear you we won it all LALALALALALA SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU GO 'STROS LALALALALA.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

So hey, absolutely, a hat tip to that fine organization for mastering cheating with PEDs AND trash can banging ... so that everything somehow fell into place and Astros fans everywhere had their magical fairy tale ending lalalalala we can't hear you we won it all LALALALALALA SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU GO 'STROS LALALALALA.

are you having a stroke

• Haha 1

Look, I'm far from a super politically correct guy, especially on a thread of hate, but poking fun at Altuve's medical condition of Dwarfism seems out of line. It's not his fault he was born that way and he's done well for himself to fight through his only sports option being a jockey at Sam Houston Parkway to being a World Series Champion*.

*Had to cheat to get it, so questions about validity of the championship will always remain, but still. Overcoming Dwarfism to be cheered on for cheating by cheater apologists is an accomplishment in Deer Park and Pasadena and Missouri City where all these surly fans live.

Edited by BeardIP

37 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Should it happen, nothing will be sweeter than beating the cheating franchise to go to the World Series. Let's Go Rangers!

You like getting Manfred's newsletter, eh?

Good luck beating 14  franchises in a week.

Edited by slorch

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

BeardIP is Helo's worst sock yet.

The RGV Hate Thread is over there, slapnuts.

image.png.865d74f75e38ee6a7f547acf39a8d69b.png

You'll never be able to outrun being a cheater and the cheating moniker, so getting frustrated and lashing  out IN A HATE THREAD when called to the carpet about it is a weird response. Just keep doing the false equivalency thing you guys do about "akshully, in reality, everyone cheats in their own ways, over the years, and our type of cheating (if you can AKSHULLY call it that) wasn't really that bad and...guys... can y'all just drop it, gosh!"

Edited by BeardIP
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BeardIP said:

image.png.865d74f75e38ee6a7f547acf39a8d69b.png

You'll never be able to outrun being a cheater and the cheating moniker, so getting frustrated and lashing out when called to the carpet about it is a weird response. Just keep doing the false equivalency thing you guys do about "akshully, in reality, everyone cheats in their own ways, over the years, and our type of cheating (if you can AKSHULLY call it that) wasn't actually that bad and...guys... can y'all just drop it, gosh!"

Good, good Let the butthurt flow through you | Palpatine meme, Age of  ultron, Star wars humor

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2