2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

4 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Victory laps in the third inning are always a great idea.  

Don’t mind the Yankee fan from the valley.  He claims he can get any girl with his plain white tee, his sick chain from Amazon, some shitty jeans and a pair of J’s.   

he sounds exactly like the guys I see getting dragged out of the bar by the bouncers 90% of the time 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

Don’t mind the Yankee fan from the valley.  He claims he can get any girl with his plain white tee, his sick chain from Amazon, some shitty jeans and a pair of J’s.   

he sounds exactly like the guys I see getting dragged out of the bar by the bouncers 90% of the time 

Sounds like you go to some really shitty bars...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Black tee, silver chain, dark blue jeans, and black pumas. Get it right. And I look way fucking better than you with your beer gut, Bermuda shorts and Magellan shirt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

Yes, his HR yesterday took the Astros chances from minute to miniscule.    What a huge moment.  

Stop numbnuts.... We got railed 

1 minute ago, BigDHornfan said:

Fuck everything about the city of houston.
In their mother’s asses.

Enjoy that Philly cock going to be hysterical seeing if you can take the length.