Miami Regional Thread

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

everything Miami hits is a "shot" according to this announcer.

Most college baseball announcers are idiots but I don't blame them for hyping up whoever we're playing. We're the evil empire. Let 'em hate. 

1 minute ago, troph said:

For sure. I was saying we have great memories watching road wins too. But totally the disch would be be awesome.

I honestly enjoyed watching us go into Tallahassee and Oxford and win Supers on TV more than watching us beat Houston and Penn State in person.  

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

It is in the NCAA rulebook that every team must have a funky lefty on their roster who throws out of his mind for multiple innings against Texas.

It's really the easiest thing to manage middle innings against Texas.  Just throw a lefty out there.  Any idiot can do it.  And they do. 

Just now, Beau Vine said:

I honestly enjoyed watching us go into Tallahassee and Oxford and win Supers on TV more than watching us beat Houston and Penn State in person.  

although beating aggy at the Disch when they were crying hard that they deserved a regional over us... was fucking sweet. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Me too. I’ll never forget regional Ray too. I listened to that on the radio.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'd let him go 105-110 easy if he can get through 6.

This is nut cutting time. This team can't fuck around with any margins. 

I’d be up for pressing for 7 if  the 6th goes reasonably well.

5 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Don't think so. Didn't the pull the starter after he hit GG? Then Porter was up and lined out to the 2b.

Oh I thought you meant his earlier hit. Dunno if you’re right but I do know we are stymied by this guy.

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That Mississippi team that Texas eliminated years ago really got fucked.  Texas should have hosted and not been there but NCAA wanted to fuck Texas.  Don’t think any other team could have beat Ole Miss at home that year.