2023 Fuck Fantasy Football

closetohumping

13 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

WRs are dogshit but so is TE

Offered S Laporta for Tank Dell?  Yes or no?

Wrs:

Olave

Doubs

Sutton

Tutu

T Dell

Dotson

D Johnson (Pitt)

TE was Musgrove, Ferguson and Ertz available on the wire

I would jump on that in a heartbeat. LaPorta has been a legit top 5 TE 

• Hook 'Em 1

I am being offered Hollywood Brown and Dowdle for Jaylen Warren and Elijah Moore.  

Warren is my RB3 and Moore my WR4 or 5.  Trade analyzers say I am slight loser, but rest of my team is super solid, so like adding a high target receiver and a lottery ticket.  Am I crazy?  Main downside here is that I am bare when my RB 1 and 2 have byes or if they get hurt, but that's fantasy.  

3 hours ago, Stanley said:

Someone just offered to trade me Saquon for Marquise Brown. Am I getting duped here? Is Saquon about to be out for the year?

Could be they know something about Saquon's injury that most others don't know. More likely is that they realize Saquon is on a sinking ship (Giants) and want to get off.

Did a QB purge this week. Had TLaw and Jones in one league and Deshaun and Jones in another. Deshaun is obviously hurt but also on a bye. I dropped Jones and started Howell. In the other league I just said fuck it and dropped both of those bums and picked up Howell and Purdy. Started Howell there, too. 

So far so good.

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Did a QB purge this week. Had TLaw and Jones in one league and Deshaun and Jones in another. Deshaun is obviously hurt but also on a bye. I dropped Jones and started Howell. In the other league I just said fuck it and dropped both of those bums and picked up Howell and Purdy. Started Howell there, too. 

So far so good.

Wait, you dropped Deshaun or Lawrence? 

Jimmy G is now cleared to start MNF. 

With this in mind I’m trying to figure out my WR play. This is what I have available this weekend:

Nico Collins
Deebo Samuel
Jakobi Meyers
Zay Flowers

I’m flexing Mostert because you’d be fool not to start a Dolphin this weekend. That leaves 2 spots for my ball catchers. I’m listing them in my order but I’m tempted to bench Deebo and start Meyers. Dallas D is legit and I like Meyers this weekend. Thoughts here? Standard scoring.