Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

2 minutes ago, deft said:

Let’s not start sucking each other off just yet. I’m worried about the lack of cheese. There’s some it looks like, but the ratio is way off.

i think its covered up by the chili cheese fritos.  some shredded pepperjack would send it over the top though.

13 minutes ago, deft said:

I’m worried about the lack of cheese.

It's there, just under the chili. Tostitos salsa con queso.  Poured it on first, then chili next, then a few more Fritos, then japs.  Prolly 3:2, chili to queso.  Didn't have any shredded; had to roll with what I had.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It's there, just under the chili. Tostitos salsa con queso.  Poured it on first, then chili next, then a few more Fritos, then japs.  Prolly 3:2, chili to queso.  Didn't have any shredded; had to roll with what I had.

CRPDUmkUsAAwQmB.png

Ya, cant post images well sans tapatalk. Kids got me doing hashtag thing and imgur asked for some when uploading to their site...have a smalle toaster oven in office but not a fryer...yet...figured the Steel crowd would need more cholesterol in the shot.

Serious saltine fan but also enjoy the light crunch of these fancy ass crackers.

Frito chili pie night for the kids so I figured I’d shank this one up a bit. Had to go on a plate since no paper outside of a chinet could handle this.

Wolf brand on one side and heb beef and beans on the other.

bdf06d6c5d1b4e3456345b751a002436.jpg

Finished under the broiler but I think I coulda gone a little longer. And more of everything on it.

• Like 1

Frito pie, no need for a plate, pour the chili in the bag. Wont comment on the beans, that's like your deal man.

Got a major problem with Tortinos, I can't figure for the life of me why they switched from circle to square, from box to plastic bag. Was a day when you could flip that box open and eat your pizza off of it.

• Like 1