Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

26 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Fully cooked in frozen section. 

Jalapeños were added by me from a jar. Still damn good for frozen. 

Their frozen burgers really are pretty good to have on hand for a quick meal.  Seem to use quality meat because I haven’t gotten any bone or gristle in a bite, compared to other brands in the past. They make for a damned good patty melt with Texas toast in short order. 

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Their frozen burgers really are pretty good to have on hand for a quick meal.  Seem to use quality meat because I haven’t gotten any bone or gristle in a bite, compared to other brands in the past. They make for a damned good patty melt with Texas toast in short order. 

Skillet with a little water in bacon grease heating instead of microwave takes it up a notch but I’m lazy.  

On 7/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, Armybrat said:

Mrs. Brat fixed a big batch of her signature crepe enchiladas yesterday for our family dinner to celebrate 3 birthdays. She even made one dish of vegan ones for the family hippies.

spacer.png

The little one is for our own "leftovers" and hidden in the back of the fridge -  vegan dish is at the lower right:

spacer.png

Ready for baking

spacer.png

Seems fancy. Delicious, but fancy.