Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Point of order, I need a ruling. I am of the fervent opinion that chili dogs basically need to be Wolf brand chili. Hormel or whatever will suffice but wolf brand is the standard. I had a friend recently make chili dogs and made a homemade ground meat chili that lacked the essential gravy that comes from canned gravy. What say the Surl?

• Like 1

In college, 7-11 had two dogs for 99 cents, all the 7-11 chili and cheese sauce you wanted included. I’d put the hot dogs on top of the box, fill the box with a pint of runny chili and cheese, pay my buck, then dip my dogs in a huge bowl of chili and cheese, and eat what was left with a spoon. For a buck.
I’m not saying it was good. I’m saying it cost a buck.

• Like 5

In college, 7-11 had two dogs for 99 cents, all the 7-11 chili and cheese sauce you wanted included. I’d put the hot dogs on top of the box, fill the box with a pint of runny chili and cheese, pay my buck, then dip my dogs in a huge bowl of chili and cheese, and eat what was left with a spoon. For a buck.
My best friend worked at 7-11 by campus, on MLK I think. Still can't believe we didn't get him fired, it wasn't for lack of trying. No way we could get away with any of that now

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:
2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

My best friend worked at 7-11 by campus, on MLK I think. Still can't believe we didn't get him fired, it wasn't for lack of trying. No way we could get away with any of that now

was he from Nac? 

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That's called winning.

Going through some old photos that my folks had. This one is from around ‘91...first one of my buddies (a couple years older than me) was getting married. A bunch of us came into town for a bachelor party. But we were still poor college students. So we crashed at my folks’ house. Mom snapped this pic at breakfast (I zoomed in on this part)...I’m not sure if we’d treated the house with proper dignity and respect....

c6590e5605bcdd52d80bf05cd2b729df.jpg

...but we DID go through some cold Bud Light.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Needed a pork chop fix. With baked potatoes and corn because two starches is barely enough. That’s Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce.

f874814de4868914205c0df30350bfe5.jpg

Pro Tip: Slap that between 2 pieces of bread. Pork chop sammich!

• Like 1