Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

Salt Bae is still a thing? People haven't gotten tired of that bit yet?

JFC this.  You want a reality show.  I want this guy below, to take that goofy Saltbae guys knife and stab him in the dick.....then slowly turn towards the camera....and say....

tenor.gif?itemid=5240853

47 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Leftover Manwich makes good naoches. Cheddar + cotija + japs makes it a tasty meal.

Please excuse the fancy plate. We ran out of paper ones last night and haven't been to the store since then. ca908a2b7d973e58e4b1133dd7052b8b.jpg

Fancy plate, fancy table. 

The only way you could salvage this is by eating it with a comb, Klobuchar-style. 

3 hours ago, irishtexan said:

9ea7d41bfa02d33e51709a7148bc3990.jpg

Hut’s nostalgia thread had me hankerin’ for a large DH, some cheese tots and a cold lone star from Dirty’s

You missed GOLL and me by a day.  We sat at the bar at Dirty's yesterday.  Just went classic cheeseburger, though -- he got fries, I got rings.  But yeah, the Hut's issue inspired us as well.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You missed GOLL and me by a day.  We sat at the bar at Dirty's yesterday.  Just went classic cheeseburger, though -- he got fries, I got rings.  But yeah, the Hut's issue inspired us as well.

It inspired you to go... somewhere other than Hut's.

And I guess that's probably all that needs to be said at this point. /thread :)

2 hours ago, Whatever said:
On 6/12/2019 at 8:41 AM, baboso said:
What is this leftover Manwich you speak of?  I've never known such a thing to exist.

Yeah man, we usually make about 3 lbs of it so we can have leftovers. We do the same with taco meat, pasta, meatloaf, etc.

Correct.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PantsTent said:

Right. You make enough for leftovers on purpose so you can either eat it again or turn it into a Steel Shank thread submission meal.

This is the truest statement ever submitted to the TOS/Surly for consideration. Well, other than “fuck off, aggy” and “ou sux.”

So thought about starting a new topic but need Surly advice. I am thinking of weird stuff you eat regularly. Not the drunken madness on Steel. 

Mine is buttermilk and saltine crackers in a glass and eat with a spoon. Dad showed me that and still love to this day. 

Wife does canned pear halves with mayo. 

Whats your weird stuff?

18 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

So thought about starting a new topic but need Surly advice. I am thinking of weird stuff you eat regularly. Not the drunken madness on Steel. 

Mine is buttermilk and saltine crackers in a glass and eat with a spoon. Dad showed me that and still love to this day. 

Whats your weird stuff?

team america vomit GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shaddie said:

Whats your weird stuff?

gross vomit GIF