Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Got dam. This thread never disappoints.

On 5/2/2019 at 9:40 AM, irishtexan said:

1800d138d9b811e2ffc4e68aadb9f752.jpg
7ebfc020b7dafe68b8951406fc5a589f.jpg
Woke up today and decided I didn’t want to go to work. Took the boy to daycare and came back home to make breffest. Tacos with eggs, bacon, grilled onions and japs, avocado, cheese and some of that green salsa that comes in a bag at HEB and some refried beans that come in the bag from the meat section at HEB (when it’s open). Pics of both bagged items above. Also having some OJ, coffee from my Old Fart mug, and a bloody Maria because tequila is better than vodka. Gonna catch a matinee showing of avengers end game at 11:30 at west gate cinema. Living the good life today, gentlemen.

That bag salsa is the absolute shit. 

1 minute ago, Kennythetiger said:

The skin on the roof of my mouth is already starting to blister. 

Those Stouffer's french bread pizzas peeled the skin off the roof of my mouth countless times in college and the years thereafter.  Usually after midnight.

• Like 2

Ziegen is AB’s response to shiner and poorly done at that. I too remember buying it at Hancock for cheaper than natty and the such. AB was loss leading it to buy market presence. I seem to recall $53.99 for a half barrel in the early 00’s.

15 hours ago, Whatever said:

Got drunk yesterday and made too many ribeyes for Mom's Day. This is how you leftover. Ziegys were on sale. 9f37bfb4add2406eefe0d6624e318bb0.jpg

I'm repping for the artistic minimalism, even though I think Zeigenbock is complete ass. 

Some of you think degeneracy is your ally. You merely adopted the degeneracy. I was born in it, molded by it. I have yet to see the light. 
20190518-010326.jpg
20190518-010836.jpg

I like it...but dude, it’s a frijoles burrito. It’s kind of a baseline...like a pbj is for white folks. If you COULDN’T make a decent bean burrito, we’d have issues.