wc KO day 4:: bow of burning goald

Hagbard Celine

kinda funny how COL keep fucking crying about the calls even when they know they clearly fouled.    I dont mind you crying when you dont get a call that  you should have gotten, but you cant fucking shove down the guy with the ball and look around innocently having no idea where the fuck the whistle came from

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

I just went back and rewatched it.  Maguire pulled his foot back so he wouldn't get kicked with Colombian spikes.  So he naturally fell.  He wasn't diving to draw a card.  That's why he didn't writhe around in pain and didn't ask for a card on the Colombian.  He waived at Geiger to let him know it wasn't simulation and kept playing on.

Get a fucking clue.

0% you say this had a Colombian player done the exact same thing. England's biggest player went tumbling to the ground with no contact. it was a dive.

11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 11 let the whole team down. 

He dead. 

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

Explain to me how the tackle from behind in the box in space on a goal scoring opportunity isn't a red card penalty.

They changed the rule a few years ago but I think there are flaws in the new rule. Tackle from behind by the Denmark player against Croatia the other day with an open net in front of them seems like it should be a red card 100 out of 100 times. 

29 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Fuck everything about Colombia

Knowing that the head coach of Colombia is Argentine and that he probably has some Argentine assistants, I looked up their coaching staff and it is ALL ARGENTINE.

The dickhead coach is Patricio Campshttps://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricio_Camps

There's been a little bad blood between Argentina & England since 1982. Obviously this piece of shit couldn't let it go even though it was long before Sterling was even born.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

kinda funny how COL keep fucking crying about the calls even when they know they clearly fouled.    I dont mind you crying when you dont get a call that  you should have gotten, but you cant fucking shove down the guy with the ball and look around innocently having no idea where the fuck the whistle came from

For my money, COL is the absolute worst about this trash.  That and the diving.  They are the epitome of what is wrong in soccer.