Texas State v Baylor

Droopy

4 hours ago, GJ Winne said:

There's nothing nice about calling a university the wrong name/acronym.  TSU is Texas Southern or Tarleton State.  Nothing at all wrong with SWT, if that's the way you want to roll.  Eat 'Em Up

Yes we've been over it here. For some reason Texas State wants to hold themselves back by not being TSU. That format is nationally recognized as State University and would instantly give more credibility to the school nationally. So definitely stick with TXST.

On 9/3/2023 at 2:14 PM, Huckleberry said:

Yes we've been over it here. For some reason Texas State wants to hold themselves back by not being TSU. That format is nationally recognized as State University and would instantly give more credibility to the school nationally. So definitely stick with TXST.

This is Texas.  What makes you think we want to copy anything nationally recognized?  Get triggered by more pls.

15 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

There should be no reason why we don't curb stomp Baylor. Especially since Blake Shapen is injured and out for the next 3 weeks. 

the QB they have doesn't matter if their OL plays anywhere close to that bad again. Literally, drop Caleb Williams on that team and I have full faith in Texas smoking that ass if the OL is THAT bad.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/3/2023 at 9:21 AM, GJ Winne said:

There's nothing nice about calling a university the wrong name/acronym.  TSU is Texas Southern or Tarleton State.  Nothing at all wrong with SWT, if that's the way you want to roll.  Eat 'Em Up

Texas Southern just beat Baylor and they now have the right to take the acronym that makes sense. Tell Texas Southern that they now must be TXSo and tell Tarleton State that schools nobody has ever heard of should not use acronyms. 

On 9/2/2023 at 11:49 PM, Evil Bill Obrien said:

GJ Kinne may possibly be the truth, TJ Finley for Heisman, what a time to be a Bobcat fan. Looking forward to finally getting the nUTSAck monkey off our back next week and make a Traylor wish he had left SA earlier. 

Same time next year......? 

download.png

It's same time for the next 8 years, so....

After impeccable playcalling vs Baylor, I was pretty disappointed w/ last night's offensive gameplan.  UTSA played great D, but we didn't even attempt to attack the middle of the field in the passing game, or get to the edges in the running game.  Thought our D played great for about 90% of the game, but finally got worn down in the 4th.  The meepmeeps are probably the best team we'll play this season, so hopefully it's nothing but up from here.

ps - I could do w/o ever going to the Alamodome again.  Seats are tiny, no cup holders, and the floor in the seating area was sticky af - like it didn't get cleaned from the last game or three.  Shit beer selections and limited concessions too.

Man... I love the Alamodome.  But my seats are pretty good, and I don't have a problem just keeping my beer in hand.  I was bummed that I had to give my tickets away yesterday because I knew it would be a good game with a good crowd.  I still haven't been able to get to San Marcos for a game, but would love to some time.  

I'm pulling for Texas State.  I would love for these games to stay competitive.  Best of luck the rest of the season. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1