Texas vs Baylor - 6:30pm on ABC [An XXX fucking 38-6 Texas]

Pancho

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

We're 3 years in and still doing this dumb stuff. I just don't get it. 

We did dumb stuff when in 2005 when we won it all.  Do you forget the 1st half against ok state?  Or us stepping on out own dicks in the 2nd half of blowouts?

Teams lose focus dude. Especially when they know the game is already decided. 🙄 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I personally think KU is overrated. Their defense is really bad if you look at the advanced stats. 

They've also played nobody. They beat 1-2 Missouri State, 2-2 Illinois, Nevada who is approaching 20 losses in a row, and a very flawed BYU team if you watched them against Arkansas and SHSU. 

I had a feeling Kansas would beat BYU tonight. BYU looked like dog shit against SHSU and they were outgained by nearly 200 yards by Arkansas. 

Kansas is done. Sark and co. are prepping for OU week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, gofuckyourself said:

I don't who the fuck you are but get the fuck off Texas football game threads if you're so fucking sad about them.

Fuck all y'all fucking losers. Holy shit you'd complain about a BJ from Sydney Sweeney because she didn't tickle your balls.

What makes her above constructive criticism and continuous improvement?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

This is the week we assblast from the start at home. KU will fold and Daniels probably doesn’t finish the game. 

KU is getting obliterated. It will look just like this Baylor game - they might make it prettier because I think they're a better team tbh.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Has anyone seen Oklahoma play this year? I haven’t seen a down. 

Also, fuck them.

The only thing about OU that scares me is how they well they blitz on defense. I hope Sark is game planning for that because Baylor was able to get to Quinn that way. Need to come up with some quick slants to take advantage of the one on one matchups. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Cool but they coulda scored 4-5 times if they attempted field goals instead of going for it on the rz, so what does that prove?

They were going for it because a FG would've done no good, with all the points we had. What it proves is that our offense and defense are playing as a team for each other.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Cool but they coulda scored 4-5 times if they attempted field goals instead of going for it on the rz, so what does that prove?

Wow so if the exact opposite of what happened, happened, then the outcome would have been different? Are you an analyst cause you shouldn't waste this genius talent of yours.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Has anyone seen Oklahoma play this year? I haven’t seen a down. 

Also, fuck them.

18 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

They're improved but their offense has some major issues. 

One of those issues is eating canned skyline chili.

(posted this in the ou/cin game thread but probably no one will ever look at that thread ever again)

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

They were going for it because a FG would've done no good, with all the points we had. What it proves is that our offense and defense are playing as a team for each other.

True and fair.  Just a strange stat to base anything on, as total scores aren’t necessarily a great proxy for total points. 

Good win. Baylor is the worst team Texas has played to date but it’s nice to see Texas just nuke a bad team from orbit.

Will need to rewatch as I was at a party and not paying super close attention. Maybe practice special teams next week though. Undefeated, likely ranked Kansas coming to town!

• Hook 'Em 1