Texas vs Baylor - 6:30pm on ABC [An XXX fucking 38-6 Texas]

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Babers saying on the On Texas Football post-game that Sark is putting the rest of the Big12 on notice that they will not have enough time in the week to prepare for all that the Texas offense is capable.  The sheer number of formations/players/plays that Sark is throwing out there is going to make it impossible for teams to prepare for everything.

The offense needs to cook next week. Kansas might have the worst defense we've faced. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Our speed on the back end is lacking with the guys that have experience. The guys with the speed are freshmen and too raw to trust right now.

This. Watts and our Safeties are going to give up some big plays until those other guys are ready. They’re fucking clutch in other areas though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Next week's game will be interesting because the strategy from Wyoming/Baylor was to burn clock and hope to keep games low scoring. Obviously, didn't work tonight for Baylor. 

Kansas just tries to outscore teams because their defense is so bad. Not sure how that strategy works against our defense. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

Defense continues to play lights out. Offense is good enough to beat most teams on our schedule, but we would need them to play sharper to go undefeated in the conference. Overall, we are playing like a team that expects to win and it's been a while we have played like this.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Defense continues to play lights out. Offense is good enough to beat most teams on our schedule, but we would need them to play sharper to go undefeated in the conference. Overall, we are playing like a team that expects to win and it's been a while we have played like this.

We had 500 yards ...300+ passing and nearly 200 yards rushing. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, ousux said:
11 minutes ago, Bevoette said:
I'm just going to say, our defense kicks ass!

Defense gives the offense breathing room to stumblefuck from time to time.

I would so much rather have it this way than the opposite.  I love having a dominant D.  2005 D was my favorite part of that team.  Well, ok, VY, but overall, D.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Babers saying on the On Texas Football post-game that Sark is putting the rest of the Big12 on notice that they will not have enough time in the week to prepare for all that the Texas offense is capable.  The sheer number of formations/players/plays that Sark is throwing out there is going to make it impossible for teams to prepare for everything.

Tripindicular Multiplicity

Are you people pulling my leg? Is this some kind of joke? Because I am having a hard time believing this is really your take away from this game. We dominated on both sides of the ball and the outcome was never in doubt. 
You would think after all we have suffered since 2009 there would be rejoicing.
Do you even surly bro? Meltdown unless we play a perfect 50-0 game, but even then there would be things we could do better.
  • Hook 'Em 2

And I was killed on the recruiting board for being “pussy” when some people aren’t happy about this win? Sheesh. I’m over the moon. We looked like the #3 team in the country today…that’s ducking awesome compared to the last 12 years. When catalon came in, we were dominating every point of attack. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Next week's game will be interesting because the strategy from Wyoming/Baylor was to burn clock and hope to keep games low scoring. Obviously, didn't work tonight for Baylor. 

Kansas just tries to outscore teams because their defense is so bad. Not sure how that strategy works against our defense. 

I didn’t watch the the game but the stats show Daniels having 19 attempts and completing 14 for 130 yards. What did byu do to limit him?

2 minutes ago, Levi said:

My dumbass didn’t even check that. Too much to drink 

I personally think KU is overrated. Their defense is really bad if you look at the advanced stats. 

They've also played nobody. They beat 1-2 Missouri State, 2-2 Illinois, Nevada who is approaching 20 losses in a row, and a very flawed BYU team if you watched them against Arkansas and SHSU. 

I had a feeling Kansas would beat BYU tonight. BYU looked like dog shit against SHSU and they were outgained by nearly 200 yards by Arkansas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, tokamak said:

There’s a decent chance that I will never think about Baylor again for the rest of my life. Absolutely nothing of value was lost. 

That's until Baylor starts raping or murdering humans or killing dogs again. It's just a matter of time until the next major Baylor scandal.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2