Texas vs Baylor - 6:30pm on ABC [An XXX fucking 38-6 Texas]

Pancho

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I love how Surly always finds something to bitch about. We are kicking Baylor's dick up their own mouth up 38-6 in Waco and some of you are bitching that we haven't hung 50 on the board. 

Maybe you should stop bitching about what people post on the game thread. This is where people express their feelings in real time - good or bad. Stop trying too hard to be this superfan of a school you didn't go to.

Edited by UTEE97
  • Haha 1

Just now, UTEE97 said:

Maybe you should stop bitching about what people post on the game thread. This is where people express their feelingsbin real time - good or bad. Stop trying too hard to be this superfan of a school you didn't go to.

Maybe you should lick my fucking asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

So many mistakes….

….. against a 3 win baylor team

Not on offense or defense.

Special teams has been great the first three games. They were terrible tonight. Hopefully that is just a tonight thing.

But come on man. We are winning by 32.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Duane Moore said:

I’m happy with that as well and loving the defense. It’s just getting weird that we can be beating these lesser teams comfortably and not hitting that mark once. 

Then you would want 50… just shut up and enjoy the beat down they’re giving Baylor, at home.